Prospects for nuclear energy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shukla, Priyadarshi R. & Chaturvedi, Vaibhav, 2012. "Low carbon and clean energy scenarios for India: Analysis of targets approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S3), pages 487-495.
- Pottier, Antonin & Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Espagne, Etienne, 2014.
"Modelling the redirection of technical change: The pitfalls of incorporeal visions of the economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 213-218.
- Antonin Pottier & Jean Charles Hourcade & Etienne Espagne, 2014. "Modelling the redirection of technical change: The pitfalls of incorporeal visions of the economy," Post-Print hal-01018479, HAL.
- Antonin Pottier & J.C Hourcade & E. Espagne, 2014. "Modelling the redirection of technical change: The pitfalls of incorporeal visions of the economy," Post-Print hal-01523021, HAL.
- Mari, Carlo, 2014. "Hedging electricity price volatility using nuclear power," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 615-621.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:124:y:2017:i:c:p:126-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna, 2014.
"Measuring the impact of nuclear accidents on energy policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 121-129.
- Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna, 2013. "Measuring the Impacts of Nuclear Accidents on Energy Policy," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3826, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Zsuzsanna Csereklyei, 2013. "Measuring the Impacts of Nuclear Accidents on Energy Policy," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp151, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Thurner, Paul W. & Bauer, Alexander & Küchenhoff, Helmut, 2016. "The effect of economic growth, oil prices, and the benefits of reactor standardization: Duration of nuclear power plant construction revisited," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 49-59.
More about this item
KeywordsNuclear Renaissance Reactors Waste;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:33:y:2011:i:4:p:572-580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.