Regulatory effects on electricity prices in Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brunekreeft, Gert, 1997. "Open access vs. common carriage in electricity supply," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 225-238, May.
- Lam, Pun-Lee, 1997. "Incentive Effects of Rate-of-Return Regulation in Hong Kong," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 319-325, November.
- Robert N. Rubinovitz, 1993. "Market Power and Price Increases for Basic Cable Service Since Deregulation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(1), pages 1-18, Spring.
- Lester D. Taylor, 1975. "The Demand for Electricity: A Survey," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(1), pages 74-110, Spring.
- Victor P. Goldberg, 1976. "Regulation and Administered Contracts," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 426-448, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luk, Stephen, 2007. "A further assessment of the Hong Kong Government's proposed post-2008 regulatory regime for local electricity utilities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1423-1425, March.
- Ho, Chun-Yu & Siu, Kam Wing, 2007.
"A dynamic equilibrium of electricity consumption and GDP in Hong Kong: An empirical investigation,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2507-2513, April.
- Chun-Yu Ho & Kam Wing Siu, 2006. "A Dynamic Equilibrium of Electricity Consumption and GDP in Hong Kong: An Empirical Investigation," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-049, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Liu, Ming-Hua & Margaritis, Dimitris & Zhang, Yang, 2013. "Market-driven coal prices and state-administered electricity prices in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 167-175.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Woo, C.K. & Cheng, Y.S. & Law, A. & Zarnikau, J. & Ho, S.T. & Leung, H.Y., 2015. "Consumer support for a public utilities commission in Hong Kong," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 87-97.
- Robert B. Ekelund Jr & Edward O. Price III, 2012. "The Economics of Edwin Chadwick," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14915.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2006.
"Construction Contracts (or “How to Get the Right Building at the Right Price?”),"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Chakravarty, Surajeet & MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2006. "Construction Contracts (or: "How to Get the Right Building at the Right Price?")," IZA Discussion Papers 2125, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cherry, Barbara A., 2014. "Historical mutilation: How misuse of 'public utility and 'natural monopoly' misdirects US telecommunications policy development," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106881, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Hsuan-Yu Lin & Chih-Hai Yang, 2016. "Uncertainty, specific investment, and contract duration: evidence from the MLB player market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1009-1028, May.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Michael Hanemann, W. & Stavins, Robert N., 2007.
"Water demand under alternative price structures,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 181-198, September.
- Sheila Olmstead & W. Michael Hanemann & Robert N. Stavins, 2007. "Water Demand Under Alternative Price Structures," NBER Working Papers 13573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Céline Nauges & Arnaud Reynaud, 2001.
"Estimation de la demande domestique d'eau potable en France,"
Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 52(1), pages 167-185.
- Céline Nauges & Arnaud Reynaud, 2001. "Estimation de la demande domestique d'eau potable en France," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 52(1), pages 167-185.
- Eshien Chong & Carine Staropoli & Anne Yvrande-Billon, 2014.
"Auction versus Negotiation in Public Procurement: Looking for Empirical Evidence,"
- Eshien Chong & Carine Staropoli & Anne Yvrande-Billon, 2014. "Auction versus Negotiation in Public Procurement: Looking for Empirical Evidence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00512813, HAL.
- Labandeira, Xavier & Labeaga, José M. & López-Otero, Xiral, 2017.
"A meta-analysis on the price elasticity of energy demand,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 549-568.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M.aría Labeaga & Xiral López-Otero, 2015. "A meta-analysis on the price elasticity of energy demand," Working Papers 04-2015, Economics for Energy.
- Arbues, Fernando & Garcia-Valinas, Maria Angeles & Martinez-Espineira, Roberto, 2003. "Estimation of residential water demand: a state-of-the-art review," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Acuña, Guillermo, 2017. "Elasticidades de la demanda de agua en Chile [Elasticities of water demand in Chile]," MPRA Paper 82916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dergiades, Theologos & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2008.
"Estimating residential demand for electricity in the United States, 1965-2006,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2722-2730, September.
- Theologos Dergiades & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2008. "Estimating Residential Demand for Electricity in the United States, 1965-2006," Discussion Paper Series 2008_19, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Apr 2008.
- Haucap, Justus, 2017. "The rule of law and the emergence of market exchange: A new institutional economic perspective," DICE Discussion Papers 276, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Nyborg, Kjell G., 2011.
"Financing and corporate growth under repeated moral hazard,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Nyborg, Kjell G., 2001. "Financing and corporate growth under repeated moral hazard," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25050, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ron Anderson & Kjell G. Nyborg, 2001. "Financing and Corporate Growth under Repeated Moral Hazard," FMG Discussion Papers dp376, Financial Markets Group.
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Nyborg, Kjell G, 2001. "Financing and Corporate Growth under Repeated Moral Hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 2920, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massimo Filippini & Bettina Hirl & Giuliano Masiero, 2015.
"Rational habits in residential electricity demand,"
IdEP Economic Papers
1506, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Massimo Filippini & Bettina Hirl & Giuliano Masiero, 2016. "Rational habits in residential electricity demand," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/228, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Bickenbach, Frank, 2000. "Regulation of Europe's network industries: the perspective of the new economic theory of federalism," Kiel Working Papers 977, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- John S. Heywood & Debashis Pal, 2004. "Successive Monopolies and Regulation in a Spatial Model," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(2), pages 167-178, March.
- Kosnik, Lea & Lange, Ian, 2011.
"Contract renegotiation and rent re-distribution: Who gets raked over the coals?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 155-165, September.
- Kosnik, Lea & Lange, Ian, 2009. "Contract Renegotiation and Rent Re-Redistribution: Who Gets Raked Over the Coals?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-25, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Gautam, Tej K. & Paudel, Krishna P., 2018. "The demand for natural gas in the Northeastern United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 890-898.
- Werner Troesken, 1994. "The Institutional Antecedents of State Utility Regulation: The Chicago Gas Industry, 1860 to 1913," NBER Chapters, in: The Regulated Economy: A Historical Approach to Political Economy, pages 55-80, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:21:y:1999:i:6:p:528-544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.