Goal programming models and their duality relations for use in evaluating security portfolio and regression relations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Hiroshi Konno & Hiroaki Yamazaki, 1991. "Mean-Absolute Deviation Portfolio Optimization Model and Its Applications to Tokyo Stock Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(5), pages 519-531, May.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & R. O. Ferguson, 1955. "Optimal Estimation of Executive Compensation by Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 138-151, January.
- Crarnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Harrald, J. & Karwan, K. R. & Wallace, W. A., 1976. "A goal interval programming model for resource allocation in a marine environmental protection program," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 347-362, December.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & T. Sueyoshi, 1988. "A Goal Programming/Constrained Regression Review of the Bell System Breakup," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Booth, GG & Bessler, W, 1989. "Goal programming models for managing interest-rate risk," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 81-89.
- Charles D. Feinstein & Mukund N. Thapa, 1993. "Notes: A Reformulation of a Mean-Absolute Deviation Portfolio Optimization Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(12), pages 1552-1553, December.
- Yusif Simaan, 1993. "What is the Opportunity Cost of Mean-Variance Investment Strategies?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(5), pages 578-587, May.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Karwan, K. R. & Wallace, W. A., 1979. "A chance-constrained goal programming model to evaluate response resources for marine pollution disasters," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 244-274, September.