A decision model for interdependent information system project selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juval Goldwerger & Jacob Paroush, 1977. "Note--Capital Budgeting of Interdependent Projects: Activity Analysis Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(11), pages 1242-1246, July.
- Tomislav Mandakovic & William E. Souder, 1985. "An Interactive Decomposable Heuristic for Project Selection," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(10), pages 1257-1271, October.
- Santos, BL Dos, 1989. "Information systems: Similarities and differences across organizations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 9-20.
- H. Martin Weingartner, 1966. "Capital Budgeting of Interrelated Projects: Survey and Synthesis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(7), pages 485-516, March.
- Weber, R. & Werners, B. & Zimmermann, H. -J., 1990. "Planning models for research and development," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 175-188, September.
- Frederic H. Murphy & Edward A. Stohr & Ajay Asthana, 1992. "Representation Schemes for Linear Programming Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(7), pages 964-991, July.
- Ginzberg, Michael J, 1979. "Improving MIS project selection," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 527-537.
- Santhanam, R & Muralidhar, K & Schniederjans, M, 1989. "A zero-one goal programming approach for information system project selection," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 583-593.
- Guimaraes, Tor & McKeen, James D, 1988. "Organizational bias in the selection of MIS projects," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 297-307.
- G. L. Nemhauser & Z. Ullmann, 1969. "Discrete Dynamic Programming and Capital Allocation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(9), pages 494-505, May.
- Stanley Reiter & Donald B. Rice, 1966. "Discrete Optimizing Solution Procedures for Linear and Nonlinear Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(11), pages 829-850, July.
- G. Edward Fox & Norman R. Baker & John L. Bryant, 1984. "Economic Models for R and D Project Selection in the Presence of Project Interactions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(7), pages 890-902, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:247:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1820-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Ringuest, Jeffrey L. & Graves, Samuel B., 2000. "A sampling-based method for generating nondominated solutions in stochastic MOMP problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(3), pages 651-661, November.
- Wei, Chun-Chin & Chien, Chen-Fu & Wang, Mao-Jiun J., 2005. "An AHP-based approach to ERP system selection," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 47-62, April.
- Mavrotas, G. & Diakoulaki, D. & Caloghirou, Y., 2006. "Project prioritization under policy restrictions. A combination of MCDA with 0-1 programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 296-308, May.
- Ling-Zhong Lin & Tsuen-Ho Hsu, 2008. "The Qualitative and Quantitative Models for Performance Measurement Systems: The Agile Service Development," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 445-476, August.
- Mavrotas, George & Diakoulaki, Danae & Kourentzis, Athanasios, 2008. "Selection among ranked projects under segmentation, policy and logical constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 177-192, May.
- Debarun Bhattacharjya & Jo Eidsvik & Tapan Mukerji, 2013. "The Value of Information in Portfolio Problems with Dependent Projects," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 341-351, December.
- Bogdan Rebiasz, 2016. "New method of selecting efficient project portfolios in the presence of hybrid uncertainty," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 4, pages 65-90.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602537 is not listed on IDEAS
- Medaglia, Andres L. & Graves, Samuel B. & Ringuest, Jeffrey L., 2007. "A multiobjective evolutionary approach for linearly constrained project selection under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 869-894, June.
- Scarf, Philip A. & Martin, Harry H., 2001. "A framework for maintenance and replacement of a network structured system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 287-296, February.
- Bogdan Rebiasz, 2010. "Interactive fuzzy numbers in the evaluation of the effectiveness of investment projects and selection of efficient portfolios," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 3, pages 103-127.
- repec:spr:binfse:v:59:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12599-016-0450-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Meier, 2015. "Identifying Output Interactions Among Is Projects - A Text Mining Approach," Working Papers Dissertations 20, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Chen, Chung-Yang & Liu, Heng-An & Song, Je-Yi, 2013. "Integrated projects planning in IS departments: A multi-period multi-project selection and assignment approach with a computerized implementation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(3), pages 683-694.
- Shin-Liang Chan & Wann-Ming Wey & Pin-Huai Chang, 2014. "Establishing Disaster Resilience Indicators for Tan-sui River Basin in Taiwan," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 387-418, January.
- Ye Tian & Miao Sun & Zuoliang Ye & Wei Yang, 2016. "Expanded models of the project portfolio selection problem with loss in divisibility," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(8), pages 1097-1107, August.
- Han-Lin Li & Yao-Huei Huang & Shu-Cherng Fang, 2017. "Linear Reformulation of Polynomial Discrete Programming for Fast Computation," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 108-122, February.
- Mikhail Timonin, 2012. "Maximization of the Choquet integral over a convex set and its application to resource allocation problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 196(1), pages 543-579, July.
- Fliedner, Thomas & Liesiö, Juuso, 2016. "Adjustable robustness for multi-attribute project portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(3), pages 931-946.
- Rajabi, Siamak & Kilgour, D. Marc & Hipel, Keith W., 1998. "Modeling action-interdependence in multiple criteria decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(3), pages 490-508, November.
- Mitra, Sovan & Karathanasopoulos, Andreas & Sermpinis, Georgios & Dunis, Christian & Hood, John, 2015. "Operational risk: Emerging markets, sectors and measurement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 122-132.
- Bogdan Rebiasz, 2009. "A method for selecting an effective investment project portfolio," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 3, pages 95-117.
- Tavana, Madjid & Di Caprio, Debora, 2016. "Modeling synergies in multi-criteria supplier selection and order allocation: An application to commodity tradingAuthor-Name: Sodenkamp, Mariya A," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 859-874.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:89:y:1996:i:2:p:380-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.