Representation Schemes for Linear Programming Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binbasioglu, Meral, 1995. "Key features for model building decision support systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 422-437, May.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Suh-Yun Elva & Schuff, David & St. Louis, Robert D., 2000. "Subscript-free modeling languages: A tool for facilitating the formulation and use of models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 614-627, June.
- Draman, Murat & Kuban Altinel, I & Bajgoric, Nijaz & Tamer Unal, Ali & Birgoren, Burak, 2002. "A clone-based graphical modeler and mathematical model generator for optimal production planning in process industries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(3), pages 483-496, March.
- David Schuff & Karen Corral & Robert D. St. Louis & Greg Schymik, 0. "Enabling self-service BI: A methodology and a case study for a model management warehouse," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-14.
- Santhanam, Radhika & Kyparisis, George J., 1996. "A decision model for interdependent information system project selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 380-399, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmodeling; mathematical programming; graphics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:38:y:1992:i:7:p:964-991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.