Constructing and evaluating balanced portfolios of R&D projects with interactions: A DEA based methodology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Norman Baker & James Freeland, 1975. "Recent Advances in R&D Benefit Measurement and Project Selection Methods," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(10), pages 1164-1175, June.
- W. Cooper & Shanling Li & L. Seiford & Kaoru Tone & R. Thrall & J. Zhu, 2001. "Sensitivity and Stability Analysis in DEA: Some Recent Developments," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 217-246, May.
- Muhittin Oral & Ossama Kettani & Pascal Lang, 1991. "A Methodology for Collective Evaluation and Selection of Industrial R&D Projects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(7), pages 871-885, July.
- Matthew J. Liberatore & George J. Titus, 1983. "The Practice of Management Science in R&D Project Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(8), pages 962-974, August.
- Basso, Antonella & Peccati, Lorenzo A., 2001. "Optimal resource allocation with minimum activation levels and fixed costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 536-549, June.
- Thompson, Russell G. & Langemeier, Larry N. & Lee, Chih-Tah & Lee, Euntaik & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "The role of multiplier bounds in efficiency analysis with application to Kansas farming," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 93-108.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- R. Allen & A. Athanassopoulos & R.G. Dyson & E. Thanassoulis, 1997. "Weights restrictions and value judgements in Data Envelopment Analysis: Evolution, development and future directions," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 73(0), pages 13-34, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernández Carazo, Ana & Gómez Núñez, Trinidad & Guerrero Casas, Flor M. & Caballero Fernández, Rafael, 2008. "Evaluación y clasificación de las técnicas utilizadas por las organizaciones, en las últimas décadas, para seleccionar proyectos = Evaluation and classification of the techniques used by organizations," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(1), pages 67-115, June.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:489:y:2018:i:c:p:78-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karsu, Özlem & Morton, Alec, 2014. "Incorporating balance concerns in resource allocation decisions: A bi-criteria modelling approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 70-82.
- Lee, Hakyeon & Park, Yongtae & Choi, Hoogon, 2009. "Comparative evaluation of performance of national R&D programs with heterogeneous objectives: A DEA approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 847-855, August.
- Sébastien Casault & Aard J. Groen & Jonathan D. Linton, 2013. "Selection of a portfolio of R&D projects," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Theory and Practice of Program Evaluation, chapter 4, pages 89-111 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:appene:v:236:y:2019:i:c:p:444-464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Hakyeon & Shin, Juneseuk, 2014. "Measuring journal performance for multidisciplinary research: An efficiency perspective," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 77-88.
- Madjid Tavana & Kaveh Khalili-Damghani & Amir-Reza Abtahi, 2013. "A fuzzy multidimensional multiple-choice knapsack model for project portfolio selection using an evolutionary algorithm," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 206(1), pages 449-483, July.
- Zervopoulos, Panagiotis D. & Brisimi, Theodora S. & Emrouznejad, Ali & Cheng, Gang, 2016. "Performance measurement with multiple interrelated variables and threshold target levels: Evidence from retail firms in the US," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 262-272.
- Lo Nigro, Giovanna & Morreale, Azzurra & Enea, Gianluca, 2014. "Open innovation: A real option to restore value to the biopharmaceutical R&D," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 183-193.
- repec:eee:energy:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:295-309 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Meier, 2015. "Identifying Output Interactions Among Is Projects - A Text Mining Approach," Working Papers Dissertations 20, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Dimitrov, Stanko & Sutton, Warren, 2010. "Promoting symmetric weight selection in data envelopment analysis: A penalty function approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 281-288, January.
- Olga Kokshagina & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2015. "Portfolio management in double unknown situations: technological platformsand the role of cross-application managers," Post-Print hal-01199929, HAL.
- repec:spr:fuzodm:v:18:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10700-018-9283-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- García-Valderrama, Teresa & Mulero-Mendigorri, Eva & Revuelta-Bordoy, Daniel, 2009. "Relating the perspectives of the balanced scorecard for R&D by means of DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1177-1189, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:172:y:2006:i:3:p:1018-1039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.