Economic Models for R and D Project Selection in the Presence of Project Interactions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyparisis, George J. & Gupta, Sushil K. & Ip, Chi-Ming, 1996. "Project selection with discounted returns and multiple constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 87-96, October.
- Hassanzadeh, Farhad & Modarres, Mohammad & Nemati, Hamid R. & Amoako-Gyampah, Kwasi, 2014. "A robust R&D project portfolio optimization model for pharmaceutical contract research organizations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 18-27.
- Medaglia, Andres L. & Graves, Samuel B. & Ringuest, Jeffrey L., 2007. "A multiobjective evolutionary approach for linearly constrained project selection under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 869-894, June.
- Seifert, Ralf W. & Tancrez, Jean-Sébastien & Biçer, Işık, 2016. "Dynamic product portfolio management with life cycle considerations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P1), pages 71-83.
- repec:spr:binfse:v:59:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12599-016-0450-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Meier, 2015. "Identifying Output Interactions Among Is Projects - A Text Mining Approach," Working Papers Dissertations 20, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Scott A. Shane & Karl T. Ulrich, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Technological Innovation, Product Development, and Entrepreneurship in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 133-144, February.
- Jungkyu Park & Eunnyeong Heo & Dongjun Lee, 2017. "Effective R&D investment planning based on technology spillovers: the case of Korea," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(1), pages 67-82, April.
- Santhanam, Radhika & Kyparisis, George J., 1996. "A decision model for interdependent information system project selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 380-399, March.
- Bagloee, Saeed Asadi & Asadi, Mohsen, 2015. "Prioritizing road extension projects with interdependent benefits under time constraint," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 196-216.
- Christoph H. Loch & Stylianos Kavadias, 2002. "Dynamic Portfolio Selection of NPD Programs Using Marginal Returns," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(10), pages 1227-1241, October.
- Chen, Jiaqiong & Askin, Ronald G., 2009. "Project selection, scheduling and resource allocation with time dependent returns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 23-34, February.
- Sulin Ba & Jan Stallaert & Andrew B. Whinston, 2001. "Optimal Investment in Knowledge Within a Firm Using a Market Mechanism," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(9), pages 1203-1219, September.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D management; project selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:30:y:1984:i:7:p:890-902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.