Economic Models for R and D Project Selection in the Presence of Project Interactions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyparisis, George J. & Gupta, Sushil K. & Ip, Chi-Ming, 1996. "Project selection with discounted returns and multiple constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 87-96, October.
- Hassanzadeh, Farhad & Modarres, Mohammad & Nemati, Hamid R. & Amoako-Gyampah, Kwasi, 2014. "A robust R&D project portfolio optimization model for pharmaceutical contract research organizations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 18-27.
- Medaglia, Andres L. & Graves, Samuel B. & Ringuest, Jeffrey L., 2007. "A multiobjective evolutionary approach for linearly constrained project selection under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 869-894, June.
- Seifert, Ralf W. & Tancrez, Jean-Sébastien & Biçer, Işık, 2016. "Dynamic product portfolio management with life cycle considerations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P1), pages 71-83.
- repec:spr:binfse:v:59:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12599-016-0450-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Meier, 2015. "Identifying Output Interactions Among Is Projects - A Text Mining Approach," Working Papers Dissertations 20, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Scott A. Shane & Karl T. Ulrich, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Technological Innovation, Product Development, and Entrepreneurship in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 133-144.
- Jungkyu Park & Eunnyeong Heo & Dongjun Lee, 2017. "Effective R&D investment planning based on technology spillovers: the case of Korea," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(1), pages 67-82, April.
- Santhanam, Radhika & Kyparisis, George J., 1996. "A decision model for interdependent information system project selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 380-399, March.
- Bagloee, Saeed Asadi & Asadi, Mohsen, 2015. "Prioritizing road extension projects with interdependent benefits under time constraint," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 196-216.
- Christoph H. Loch & Stylianos Kavadias, 2002. "Dynamic Portfolio Selection of NPD Programs Using Marginal Returns," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1227-1241.
- Chen, Jiaqiong & Askin, Ronald G., 2009. "Project selection, scheduling and resource allocation with time dependent returns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 23-34, February.
- Sulin Ba & Jan Stallaert & Andrew B. Whinston, 2001. "Optimal Investment in Knowledge Within a Firm Using a Market Mechanism," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1203-1219.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D management; project selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:30:y:1984:i:7:p:890-902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .