Backtracking of jobs in one-dimensional machine location problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fred Glover, 1975. "Improved Linear Integer Programming Formulations of Nonlinear Integer Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 455-460, December.
- Murtagh, B. A. & Jefferson, T. R. & Sornprasit, V., 1982. "A heuristic procedure for solving the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 71-76, January.
- S. Saboo & L. Wang & W. E. Wilhelm, 1989. "Recursion Models for Describing and Managing the Transient Flow of Materials in Generalized Flowlines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 722-742, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loiola, Eliane Maria & de Abreu, Nair Maria Maia & Boaventura-Netto, Paulo Oswaldo & Hahn, Peter & Querido, Tania, 2007. "A survey for the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 657-690, January.
- Sarker, Bhaba R., 2003. "The effect of material flow and workload on the performance of machine location heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 166-191, July.
- Gong, Dijin & Yamazaki, Genji & Gen, Mitsuo & Xu, Weixuan, 1999. "A genetic algorithm method for one-dimensional machine location problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 337-342, April.
- Keller, Birgit & Buscher, Udo, 2015. "Single row layout models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 629-644.
- Hassan, Mohsen M. D., 2000. "Toward re-engineering models and algorithms of facility layout," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 711-723, December.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:54:y:2003:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601488 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarker, Bhaba R. & Wilhelm, Wilbert E. & Hogg, Gary L., 1998. "One-dimensional machine location problems in a multi-product flowline with equidistant locations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 401-426, March.
- Diponegoro, Ahmad & Sarker, Bhaba R., 2003. "Flow distance reduction for a multi-product flowline with sets of identical machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 591-612, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:3:p:593-609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.