Optimal setup time reduction for a single product with dynamic demands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Egbelu, Pius J. & Wang, Hsu Pin, 1989. "Scheduling for just-in-time manufacturing," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 117-124, April.
- Evan L. Porteus, 1985. "Investing in Reduced Setups in the EOQ Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(8), pages 998-1010, August.
- Willard I. Zangwill, 1987. "From EOQ Towards ZI," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1209-1223, October.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Anne M. Spence & Evan L. Porteus, 1987. "Setup Reduction and Increased Effective Capacity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1291-1301, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice, 2003. "Lot sizing with learning and forgetting in set-ups and in product quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Nye, T. J. & Jewkes, E. M. & Dilts, D. M., 2001. "Optimal investment in setup reduction in manufacturing systems with WIP inventories," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 128-141, November.
- Diaby, Moustapha, 2000. "Integrated batch size and setup reduction decisions in multi-product, dynamic manufacturing environments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 219-233, October.
- Diaby, Moustapha & Cruz, Jose M. & Nsakanda, Aaron L., 2013. "Shortening cycle times in multi-product, capacitated production environments through quality level improvements and setup reduction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 526-535.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:3:p:532-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .