Optimal setup time reduction for a single product with dynamic demands
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Egbelu, Pius J. & Wang, Hsu Pin, 1989. "Scheduling for just-in-time manufacturing," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 117-124, April.
- Willard I. Zangwill, 1987. "From EOQ Towards ZI," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1209-1223, October.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Evan L. Porteus, 1985. "Investing in Reduced Setups in the EOQ Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(8), pages 998-1010, August.
- Anne M. Spence & Evan L. Porteus, 1987. "Setup Reduction and Increased Effective Capacity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1291-1301, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:85:y:1995:i:3:p:532-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.