EPQ models with varying setup cost
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Salameh, M. K. & Jaber, M. Y., 2000. "Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 59-64, March.
- Evan L. Porteus, 1985. "Investing in Reduced Setups in the EOQ Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(8), pages 998-1010, August.
- John P. Leschke & Elliott N. Weiss, 1997. "The Multi-Item Setup-Reduction Investment-Allocation Problem with Continuous Investment-Cost Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(6), pages 890-894, June.
- Willard I. Zangwill, 1987. "From EOQ Towards ZI," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1209-1223, October.
- Freimer, Michael & Thomas, Douglas & Tyworth, John, 2006. "The value of setup cost reduction and process improvement for the economic production quantity model with defects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 241-251, August.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice, 2003. "Lot sizing with learning and forgetting in set-ups and in product quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Darwish, M.A. & Ben-Daya, M., 2007. "Effect of inspection errors and preventive maintenance on a two-stage production inventory system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 301-313, May.
- Yang, Jiaqin & Deane, Richard H., 1993. "Setup time reduction and competitive advantage in a closed manufacturing cell," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 413-423, September.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice, 1999. "The economic manufacture/order quantity (EMQ/EOQ) and the learning curve: Past, present, and future," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 93-102, March.
- Anne M. Spence & Evan L. Porteus, 1987. "Setup Reduction and Increased Effective Capacity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1291-1301, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dellino, Gabriella & Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Meloni, Carlo, 2010.
"Robust optimization in simulation: Taguchi and Response Surface Methodology,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 52-59, May.
- Dellino, G. & Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Meloni, C., 2008. "Robust Optimization in Simulation : Taguchi and Response Surface Methodology," Discussion Paper 2008-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dellino, G. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Meloni, C., 2010. "Robust optimization in simulation : Taguchi and Response Surface Methodology," Other publications TiSEM 6a101dae-10b0-40af-815f-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Javad Sadeghi & Seyed Taghi Akhavan Niaki & Mohammad Reza Malekian & Saeid Sadeghi, 2016. "Optimising multi-item economic production quantity model with trapezoidal fuzzy demand and backordering: two tuned meta-heuristics," European Journal of Industrial Engineering, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(2), pages 170-195.
- Guchhait, Partha & Kumar Maiti, Manas & Maiti, Manoranjan, 2013. "Production-inventory models for a damageable item with variable demands and inventory costs in an imperfect production process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 180-188.
- Nadeau, Marie-Claude & Kar, Ashish & Roth, Richard & Kirchain, Randolph, 2010. "A dynamic process-based cost modeling approach to understand learning effects in manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 223-234, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:113:y:2008:i:1:p:297-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.