Lot sizing with learning and forgetting in set-ups and in product quality
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evan L. Porteus, 1985. "Investing in Reduced Setups in the EOQ Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(8), pages 998-1010, August.
- Chand, Suresh, 1989. "Lot sizes and setup frequency with learning in setups and process quality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 190-202, September.
- Hong, Jae-Dong & Kim, Seung-Lae & Hayya, Jack C., 1996. "Dynamic setup reduction in production lot sizing with nonconstant deterministic demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 182-196, April.
- Koulamas, C, 1992. "Quality improvement through product redesign and the learning curve," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 161-168, March.
- Charles H. Fine, 1986. "Quality Improvement and Learning in Productive Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1301-1315, October.
- Diaby, Moustapha, 1995. "Optimal setup time reduction for a single product with dynamic demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 532-540, September.
- Pratsini, Eleni & Camm, Jeffrey D. & Raturi, Amitabh S., 1994. "Capacitated lot sizing under setup learning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 545-557, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:83:y:2003:i:1:p:95-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.