Lot sizing with learning and forgetting in set-ups and in product quality
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chand, Suresh, 1989. "Lot sizes and setup frequency with learning in setups and process quality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 190-202, September.
- Hong, Jae-Dong & Kim, Seung-Lae & Hayya, Jack C., 1996. "Dynamic setup reduction in production lot sizing with nonconstant deterministic demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 182-196, April.
- Charles H. Fine, 1986. "Quality Improvement and Learning in Productive Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1301-1315, October.
- Koulamas, C, 1992. "Quality improvement through product redesign and the learning curve," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 161-168, March.
- Diaby, Moustapha, 1995. "Optimal setup time reduction for a single product with dynamic demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 532-540, September.
- Pratsini, Eleni & Camm, Jeffrey D. & Raturi, Amitabh S., 1994. "Capacitated lot sizing under setup learning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 545-557, February.
- Evan L. Porteus, 1985. "Investing in Reduced Setups in the EOQ Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(8), pages 998-1010, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:83:y:2003:i:1:p:95-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.