Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality subject to learning effects
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Papachristos, S. & Konstantaras, I., 2006. "Economic ordering quantity models for items with imperfect quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 148-154, March.
- Salameh, M. K. & Jaber, M. Y., 2000. "Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 59-64, March.
- Michael A. Lapré & Amit Shankar Mukherjee & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2000. "Behind the Learning Curve: Linking Learning Activities to Waste Reduction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 597-611, May.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice, 2003. "Lot sizing with learning and forgetting in set-ups and in product quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Larry R. Dolinsky & Thomas E. Vollmann & Michael J. Maggard, 1990. "Adjusting Replenishment Orders to Reflect Learning in a Material Requirements Planning Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(12), pages 1532-1547, December.
- Eroglu, Abdullah & Ozdemir, Gultekin, 2007. "An economic order quantity model with defective items and shortages," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 544-549, April.
- Kun-Jen Chung & Yung-Fu Huang, 2006. "Retailer’s Optimal Cycle Times in the EOQ Model with Imperfect Quality and a Permissible Credit Period," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 59-77, 02.
- Huang, Chao-Kuei, 2004. "An optimal policy for a single-vendor single-buyer integrated production-inventory problem with process unreliability consideration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 91-98, September.
- Wee, H.M. & Yu, Jonas & Chen, M.C., 2007. "Optimal inventory model for items with imperfect quality and shortage backordering," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 7-11, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:115:y:2008:i:1:p:143-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.