Joint product durability and lot sizing models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerchak, Yigal & Parlar, Mahmut, 1991. "Investing in reducing lead-time randomness in continuous-review inventory models," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 191-197, May.
- Hamilton Emmons, 1968. "A Replenishment Model for Radioactive Nuclide Generators," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(5), pages 263-274, January.
- Gupta, D. & Dai, Z., 1991. "A heuristic procedure for determining ordering and price-discount policies for commodities with two-period perishability," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 177-190, May.
- Evan L. Porteus, 1985. "Investing in Reduced Setups in the EOQ Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(8), pages 998-1010, August.
- Anne M. Spence & Evan L. Porteus, 1987. "Setup Reduction and Increased Effective Capacity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1291-1301, October.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:84:y:1995:i:2:p:371-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.