Coal blending optimization under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 19-20, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott, James & Ho, William & Dey, Prasanta K. & Talluri, Srinivas, 2015. "A decision support system for supplier selection and order allocation in stochastic, multi-stakeholder and multi-criteria environments," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 226-237.
- Liu, Chiun-Ming & Sherali, Hanif D., 2000. "A coal shipping and blending problem for an electric utility company," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 433-444, August.
- Gülşen, Ece & Olivetti, Elsa & Freire, Fausto & Dias, Luis & Kirchain, Randolph, 2014. "Impact of feedstock diversification on the cost-effectiveness of biodiesel," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 281-296.
- Lv, Chengwei & Xu, Jiuping & Xie, Heping & Zeng, Ziqiang & Wu, Yimin, 2016. "Equilibrium strategy based coal blending method for combined carbon and PM10 emissions reductions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 1035-1052.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:3:p:452-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.