An empirical study of relationship between IT investment and firm performance: A resource-based perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vergin, Roger C. & Qoronfleh, M. W., 1998. "Corporate reputation and the stock market," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 19-26.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin Hitt, 1996.
"Paradox Lost? Firm-Level Evidence on the Returns to Information Systems Spending,"
INFORMS, vol. 42(4), pages 541-558, April.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik. & Hitt, Lorin M., 1995. "Paradox lost? : firm-level evidence on the returns to information systems spending," Working papers 3786-95., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Shakina & Angel Barajas, 2014. "The Changing Role Of Intellectual Resources During The Economic Crisis Of 2008-2009," HSE Working papers WP BRP 17/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Uwe Cantner & Andreas Meder, 2007. "Technological proximity and the choice of cooperation partner," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 2(1), pages 45-65, June.
- Yang, Ching-Chiao & Marlow, Peter B. & Lu, Chin-Shan, 2009. "Assessing resources, logistics service capabilities, innovation capabilities and the performance of container shipping services in Taiwan," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 4-20, November.
- Nilashi, Mehrbakhsh & Ahmadi, Hossein & Ahani, Ali & Ravangard, Ramin & Ibrahim, Othman bin, 2016. "Determining the importance of Hospital Information System adoption factors using Fuzzy Analytic Network Process (ANP)," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 244-264.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:221-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Alan T.L. & Ngai, Eric W.T. & Moon, Karen K.L., 2017. "The effects of strategic and manufacturing flexibilities and supply chain agility on firm performance in the fashion industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 486-499.
- Chaudhuri, Kausik & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sundaram, Lavanya, 2016. "Estimation of firm performance from a MIMIC model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 298-307.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:173:y:2006:i:3:p:984-999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.