A minimax portfolio selection strategy with equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chunhachinda, Pornchai & Dandapani, Krishnan & Hamid, Shahid & Prakash, Arun J., 1997. "Portfolio selection and skewness: Evidence from international stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 143-167, February.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Best, Michael J & Grauer, Robert R, 1991. "On the Sensitivity of Mean-Variance-Efficient Portfolios to Changes in Asset Means: Some Analytical and Computational Results," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(2), pages 315-342.
- Xiaoqiang Cai & Kok-Lay Teo & Xiaoqi Yang & Xun Yu Zhou, 2000. "Portfolio Optimization Under a Minimax Rule," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(7), pages 957-972, July.
- Ghezzi, Luca Luigi, 1999. "A maxmin policy for bond management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 389-394, April.
- Hiroshi Konno & Hiroshi Shirakawa, 1995. "Existence Of A Nonnegative Equilibrium Price Vector In The Mean-Variance Capital Market," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 233-246.
- Pardalos, Panos M & Sandstrom, Mattias & Zopounidis, Costas, 1994. "On the Use of Optimization Models for Portfolio Selection: A Review and Some Computational Results," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 7(4), pages 227-244.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Nielsen, Lars Tyge, 1990. "Existence of equilibrium in CAPM," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 223-231, October.
- Yusif Simaan, 1997. "Estimation Risk in Portfolio Selection: The Mean Variance Model Versus the Mean Absolute Deviation Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(10), pages 1437-1446, October.
- Michael J. Best & Robert R. Grauer, 1991. "Sensitivity Analysis for Mean-Variance Portfolio Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(8), pages 980-989, August.
- Martin R. Young, 1998. "A Minimax Portfolio Selection Rule with Linear Programming Solution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(5), pages 673-683, May.
- Best, Michael J. & Grauer, Robert R., 1992. "Positively Weighted Minimum-Variance Portfolios and the Structure of Asset Expected Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(04), pages 513-537, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pınar, Mustafa Ç., 2014. "Equilibrium in an ambiguity-averse mean–variance investors market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 957-965.
- Aouni, Belaid & Colapinto, Cinzia & La Torre, Davide, 2014. "Financial portfolio management through the goal programming model: Current state-of-the-art," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 536-545.
- Buckley, Winston S. & Brown, Garfield O. & Marshall, Mario, 2012. "A mispricing model of stocks under asymmetric information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(3), pages 584-592.
- Xiaoxian Ma & Qingzhen Zhao & Jilin Qu, 2008. "Robust portfolio optimization with a generalized expected utility model under ambiguity," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 431-444, October.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:251:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1829-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Yong-Jun & Zhang, Wei-Guo, 2013. "Fuzzy portfolio optimization model under real constraints," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 704-711.
- Levy, Haim & Levy, Moshe, 2014. "The benefits of differential variance-based constraints in portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 372-381.
- Huang, Xiaoxia, 2008. "Portfolio selection with a new definition of risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 351-357, April.
- Smimou, K., 2014. "International portfolio choice and political instability risk: A multi-objective approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 546-560.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:256:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2176-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akhter Mohiuddin Rather, 2012. "Portfolio selection using mean-risk model and mean-risk diversification model," International Journal of Operational Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(3), pages 324-342.
- Huang, Xiaoxia, 2007. "Two new models for portfolio selection with stochastic returns taking fuzzy information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 396-405, July.
- Nikolay A Andreev, 2017. "Boundedness of the Value Function of the Worst-Case Portfolio Selection Problem with Linear Constraints," HSE Working papers WP BRP 59/FE/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:166:y:2005:i:1:p:278-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.