Sensitivity Analysis for Mean-Variance Portfolio Problems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fletcher, Jonathan, 2011. "Do optimal diversification strategies outperform the 1/N strategy in U.K. stock returns?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 375-385.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:07:n:s0219024917500492 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouaddi, Mohammed & Taamouti, Abderrahim, 2013. "Portfolio selection in a data-rich environment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2943-2962.
- Becker, Franziska & Gürtler, Marc & Hibbeln, Martin, 2009. "Markowitz versus Michaud: Portfolio optimization strategies reconsidered," Working Papers IF30V3, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Deng, Xiao-Tie & Li, Zhong-Fei & Wang, Shou-Yang, 2005. "A minimax portfolio selection strategy with equilibrium," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 278-292, October.
- LECLUYSE, C. & VAN WOENSEL, Tom & PEREMANS, Herbert, 2007. "Vehicle routing with stochastic time-dependent travel times," Working Papers 2007018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Pınar, Mustafa Ç., 2014. "Equilibrium in an ambiguity-averse mean–variance investors market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 957-965.
- Mourad Mroua & Fathi Abid, 2014. "Portfolio revision and optimal diversification strategy choices," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(4), pages 537-564, August.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:12:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0164-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- James DiLellio, 2015. "A Kalman filter control technique in mean-variance portfolio management," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(2), pages 235-261, April.
- Kim, Jang Ho & Kim, Woo Chang & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2013. "Composition of robust equity portfolios," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 72-81.
- Alejandro Corvalán, 2005. "Well Diversified Efficient Portfolios," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 336, Central Bank of Chile.
- A. Paç & Mustafa Pınar, 2014. "Robust portfolio choice with CVaR and VaR under distribution and mean return ambiguity," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(3), pages 875-891, October.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:256:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2176-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas J. Brennan & Andrew W. Lo, 2010. "Impossible Frontiers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(6), pages 905-923, June.
- Annalisa Fabretti & Stefano Herzel & Mustafa C. Pinar, 2014. "Delegated Portfolio Management under Ambiguity Aversion," CEIS Research Paper 304, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 06 Feb 2014.
- Bastien Drut, 2009. "Nice but cautious guys: The cost of responsible investing in the bond markets," Working Papers CEB 09-034.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Li, Xiang & Qin, Zhongfeng & Kar, Samarjit, 2010. "Mean-variance-skewness model for portfolio selection with fuzzy returns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 239-247, April.
- Kim, Woo Chang & Kim, Jang Ho & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2014. "Deciphering robust portfolios," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-8.
More about this item
Keywordssensitivity analysis; parametric quadratic programming; mean-variance portfolio selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:37:y:1991:i:8:p:980-989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .