On the Use of Optimization Models for Portfolio Selection: A Review and Some Computational Results
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kolstad, Charles D., 1996. "Learning and Stock Effects in Environmental Regulation: The Case of Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-18, July.
- Hansen, Gary D., 1985. "Indivisible labor and the business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 309-327, November.
- Manne, Alan & Mendelsohn, Robert & Richels, Richard, 1995. "MERGE : A model for evaluating regional and global effects of GHG reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 17-34, January.
- repec:cdl:ucsbec:32-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- den Haan, Wouter J & Marcet, Albert, 1990.
"Solving the Stochastic Growth Model by Parameterizing Expectations,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 31-34, January.
- Wouter Denhaan & Albert Marcet, 1990. "FORTRAN code for Simulation Parameterized Expecations Algorithm," QM&RBC Codes 57, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Hansen, Gary D. & Sargent, Thomas J., 1988. "Straight time and overtime in equilibrium," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 281-308.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-1370, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1995. "Economic Growth and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-377.
- Christiano, Lawrence J, 1987.
"Is Consumption Insufficiently Sensitive to Innovations in Income?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 337-341, May.
- Lawrence J. Christiano, 1987. "Is consumption insufficiently sensitive to innovations in income?," Staff Report 106, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Peck, Stephen C. & Teisberg, Thomas J., 1993. "Global warming uncertainties and the value of information: an analysis using CETA," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 71-97, March.
- Christiano, Lawrence J., 1988. "Why does inventory investment fluctuate so much?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 247-280.
- Stephen C Peck & Thomas J. Teisberg, 1992. "CETA: A Model for Carbon Emissions Trajectory Assessment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 55-78.
- Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D., 1999. "Bayesian learning, growth, and pollution," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 491-518, February.
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1992. "Buying Greenhouse Insurance: The Economic Costs of CO2 Emission Limits," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213280x, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hirschberger, Markus & Qi, Yue & Steuer, Ralph E., 2010. "Large-scale MV efficient frontier computation via a procedure of parametric quadratic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 581-588, August.
- Panagiotis Xidonas & George Mavrotas & John Psarras, 2010. "Equity portfolio construction and selection using multiobjective mathematical programming," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 185-209, June.
- Deng, Xiao-Tie & Li, Zhong-Fei & Wang, Shou-Yang, 2005. "A minimax portfolio selection strategy with equilibrium," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 278-292, October.
- Pankaj Gupta & Mukesh Mehlawat & Garima Mittal, 2012. "Asset portfolio optimization using support vector machines and real-coded genetic algorithm," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 297-315, June.
- Ehrgott, Matthias & Klamroth, Kathrin & Schwehm, Christian, 2004. "An MCDM approach to portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(3), pages 752-770, June.
- Xi-li Zhang & Wei-Guo Zhang & Wei-jun Xu & Wei-Lin Xiao, 2010. "Possibilistic Approaches to Portfolio Selection Problem with General Transaction Costs and a CLPSO Algorithm," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 191-200, October.
- Darlington, J. & Pantelides, C. C. & Rustem, B. & Tanyi, B. A., 2000. "Decreasing the sensitivity of open-loop optimal solutions in decision making under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 343-362, March.
- X. Cui & X. Zheng & S. Zhu & X. Sun, 2013. "Convex relaxations and MIQCQP reformulations for a class of cardinality-constrained portfolio selection problems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 1409-1423, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:7:y:1994:i:4:p:227-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .