Evaluating the integration of supply chain information systems: A case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D'Amours, Sophie & Montreuil, Benoit & Lefrancois, Pierre & Soumis, Francois, 1999. "Networked manufacturing:: The impact of information sharing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 63-79, January.
- Gunnarsson, Claes & Jonsson, Seth, 2003. "Charge the relationships and gain loyalty effects: Turning the supply link alert to IT opportunities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 257-269, January.
- Stefansson, Gunnar, 2002. "Business-to-business data sharing: A source for integration of supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1-2), pages 135-146, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Radut, 2009. "The Enterprise Information System And Risk Management," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1030-1034, May.
- Sharif, Amir M. & Irani, Zahir, 2006. "Exploring Fuzzy Cognitive Mapping for IS Evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(3), pages 1175-1187, September.
- Su, Yi-fen & Yang, Chyan, 2010. "Why are enterprise resource planning systems indispensable to supply chain management?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(1), pages 81-94, May.
- repec:pjm:journl:v:xxii:y:2017:i:2:p:125-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arshinder & Kanda, Arun & Deshmukh, S.G., 2008. "Supply chain coordination: Perspectives, empirical studies and research directions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 316-335, October.
- Choi, Tsan Ming & Chow, Pui Sze & Liu, Shuk Ching, 2013. "Implementation of fashion ERP systems in China: Case study of a fashion brand, review and future challenges," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 70-81.
- Brusset, Xavier, 2016. "Does supply chain visibility enhance agility?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P1), pages 46-59.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:159:y:2004:i:2:p:393-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.