Business-to-business data sharing: A source for integration of supply chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3561 is not listed on IDEAS
- Themistocleous, Marinos & Irani, Zahir & Love, Peter E. D., 2004. "Evaluating the integration of supply chain information systems: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 393-405, December.
- Juha-Miikka Nurmilaakso, 2014. "Coordination costs and ICT investments: an economic analysis," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 57-67, September.
- Coronado Mondragon, Adrian E. & Lalwani, Chandra S. & Coronado Mondragon, Etienne S. & Coronado Mondragon, Christian E. & Pawar, Kulwant S., 2012. "Intelligent transport systems in multimodal logistics: A case of role and contribution through wireless vehicular networks in a sea port location," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 165-175.
- Nurmilaakso, Juha-Miikka, 2008. "Adoption of e-business functions and migration from EDI-based to XML-based e-business frameworks in supply chain integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 721-733, June.
- Huy Chhaing & Eiji Takeda, 2004. "The Effect of Partial Information Sharing in a Two-Level Supply Chain," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Kauremaa, Jouni & Kärkkäinen, Mikko & Ala-Risku, Timo, 2009. "Customer initiated interorganizational information systems: The operational impacts and obstacles for small and medium sized suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 228-239, June.
- Welker, Gera A. & van der Vaart, Taco & Pieter van Donk, Dirk, 2008. "The influence of business conditions on supply chain information-sharing mechanisms: A study among supply chain links of SMEs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 706-720, June.
- Harris, Irina & Wang, Yingli & Wang, Haiyang, 2015. "ICT in multimodal transport and technological trends: Unleashing potential for the future," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 88-103.
- Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T.C.E. & Lun, Y.H. Venus, 2015. "The role of IT-enabled collaborative decision making in inter-organizational information integration to improve customer service performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 56-65.
- Almotairi, Badi & Flodén, Jonas & Stefansson, Gunnar & Woxenius, Johan, 2011. "Information flows supporting hinterland transportation by rail: Applications in Sweden," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 15-24.
- Lang, N.A. & Moonen, J.M. & Srour, F.J. & Zuidwijk, R.A., 2008. "Multi Agent Systems in Logistics: A Literature and State-of-the-art Review," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-043-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Lin, Yichen & Wang, Yichuan & Yu, Chiahui, 2010. "Investigating the drivers of the innovation in channel integration and supply chain performance: A strategy orientated perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 320-332, October.
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M., 2006. "Horizontal cooperation in transport and logistics," Other publications TiSEM ab6dbe68-aebc-4b03-8eea-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Toh, K.T.K. & Nagel, P. & Oakden, R., 2009. "A business and ICT architecture for a logistics city," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 216-228, November.
- Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-hung & Ngai, E.W.T., 2009. "The role of supplier operational adaptation on the performance of IT-enabled transport logistics under environmental uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 47-55, November.
- Panayides, Photis M. & Venus Lun, Y.H., 2009. "The impact of trust on innovativeness and supply chain performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 35-46, November.
- Ni, Debing & Li, Kevin W. & Tang, Xiaowo, 2009. "Production costs, scope economies, and multi-client outsourcing under quantity competition," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 130-140, September.
- Lockström, Martin & Lei, Liu, 2013. "Antecedents to supplier integration in China: A partial least squares analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 295-306.
- Nagy, A., 2009. "Adoption of interorganizational information systems : The adoption position model," Other publications TiSEM af471297-bf03-43bf-88c1-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sang Lee & Jinhan Kim & Yeonog Choi & Sang-Gun Lee, 2009. "Effects of IT knowledge and media selection on operational performance of small firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 241-257, March.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Lai, Kee-hung & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2008. "Responsive supply chain: A competitive strategy in a networked economy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 549-564, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:75:y:2002:i:1-2:p:135-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.