Good buy? Delaying end-of-life purchases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jing-Sheng Song, 1994. "The Effect of Leadtime Uncertainty in a Simple Stochastic Inventory Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 603-613, May.
- George W. Brown & John Y. Lu & Robert J. Wolfson, 1964. "Dynamic Modeling of Inventories Subject to Obsolescence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 51-63, September.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & Fortuin, Leonard, 1998. "End-of-life service: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 19-34, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Inderfurth & Rainer Kleber, 2010. "An Advanced Heuristic for Multiple-Option Spare Parts Procurement after End-of-Production," FEMM Working Papers 100005, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Shen, Yuelin & Willems, Sean P., 2014. "Modeling sourcing strategies to mitigate part obsolescence," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 522-533.
- M. Pourakbar & E. Laan & R. Dekker, 2014.
"End-of-Life Inventory Problem with Phaseout Returns,"
Production and Operations Management,
Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 23(9), pages 1561-1576, September.
- Pourakbar, M. & van der Laan, E.A. & Dekker, R., 2011. "End-of-Life Inventory Problem with Phase-out Returns," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2011-12, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- van Jaarsveld, W.L., 2010. "Estimating obsolescence risk from demand data - a case study," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-03, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- van Jaarsveld, Willem & Dekker, Rommert, 2011. "Estimating obsolescence risk from demand data to enhance inventory control--A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 423-431, September.
- Ferguson, M. & Fleischmann, M. & Souza, G.C., 2008. "Applying Revenue Management to the Reverse Supply Chain," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-052-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Pourakbar, M. & Frenk, J.B.G. & Dekker, R., 2010. "End-of-Life Inventory Decisions for Consumer Electronics Service Parts," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-48, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bordoloi, Sanjeev & Guerrero, Hector H., 2008. "Design for control: A new perspective on process and product innovation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 346-358, May.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:10:d:10.1057_jors.2008.111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pourakbar, Morteza & Dekker, Rommert, 2012.
"Customer differentiated end-of-life inventory problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 44-53.
- Pourakbar, M. & Dekker, R., 2011. "Customer Differentiated End-of-Life Inventory Problem," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2011-21, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Krikke, H.R. & van der Laan, E., 2009. "Last Time Buy and Control Policies With Phase-Out Returns : A Case Study in Plant Control Systems," Discussion Paper 2009-66, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:146:y:2003:i:1:p:216-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.