A multi-period game theoretic model of venture capitalists and entrepreneurs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yuk-Shee Chan., 1982.
"On the Positive Role of Financial Intermediation in Allocation of Venture Capital in a Market with Imperfect Information,"
Research Program in Finance Working Papers
127, University of California at Berkeley.
- Chan, Yuk-Shee, 1983. " On the Positive Role of Financial Intermediation in Allocation of Venture Capital in a Market with Imperfect Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(5), pages 1543-68, December.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Hege, Ulrich, 1997.
"Venture Capital Financing, Moral Hazard and Learning,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Hege, Ulrich, 1998. "Venture capital financing, moral hazard, and learning," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 703-735, August.
- Ulrich Hege & Dirk Bergemann, 1998. "Venture capital financing, moral hazard, and learning," Post-Print hal-00481696, HAL.
- Cooper, Ian A & Carleton, Willard T, 1979. "Dynamics of Borrower-Lender Interaction: Partitioning Final Payoff in Venture Capital Finance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(2), pages 517-29, May.
- Brav, Alon & Gompers, Paul A, 1997. " Myth or Reality? The Long-Run Underperformance of Initial Public Offerings: Evidence from Venture and Nonventure Capital-Backed Companies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 1791-1821, December.
- Ravid, S. Abraham & Spiegel, Matthew, 1997. "Optimal Financial Contracts for a Start-Up with Unlimited Operating Discretion," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 269-286, September.
- Innes, Robert D., 1990. "Limited liability and incentive contracting with ex-ante action choices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 45-67, October.
- Darwin V. Neher, 1999. "Staged Financing: An Agency Perspective," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(2), pages 255-274.
- Sahlman, William A., 1990. "The structure and governance of venture-capital organizations," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 473-521, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:144:y:2003:i:2:p:440-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.