Inventory control of service parts in the final phase
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evan L. Porteus, 1971. "On the Optimality of Generalized (s, S) Policies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(7), pages 411-426, March.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K., 1998. "The `final orderrs problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 35-44, May.
- Donald L. Iglehart, 1963. "Optimality of (s, S) Policies in the Infinite Horizon Dynamic Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 259-267, January.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & Fortuin, Leonard, 1999. "End-of-life service," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 487-497, March.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & Fortuin, Leonard, 1998. "End-of-life service: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 19-34, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Inderfurth & Rainer Kleber, 2010. "An Advanced Heuristic for Multiple-Option Spare Parts Procurement after End-of-Production," FEMM Working Papers 100005, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Behfard, S. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Al Hanbali, A. & Zijm, W.H.M., 2015. "Last time buy and repair decisions for spare parts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(2), pages 498-510.
- Pinçe, Çerag & Dekker, Rommert, 2011.
"An inventory model for slow moving items subject to obsolescence,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 83-95, August.
- Pinçe, C. & Dekker, R., 2009. "An Inventory Model for Slow Moving Items Subject to Obsolescence," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-053-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- van Jaarsveld, Willem & Dekker, Rommert, 2011. "Estimating obsolescence risk from demand data to enhance inventory control--A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 423-431, September.
- van der Heijden, Matthieu & Iskandar, Bermawi P., 2013. "Last time buy decisions for products sold under warranty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(2), pages 302-312.
- Pourakbar, Morteza & Dekker, Rommert, 2012.
"Customer differentiated end-of-life inventory problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 44-53.
- Pourakbar, M. & Dekker, R., 2011. "Customer Differentiated End-of-Life Inventory Problem," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2011-21, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K., 2002. "Inventory control of service parts in the final phase: A central depot and repair kits," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 76-86, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:137:y:2002:i:3:p:497-511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.