The `final orderrs problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K., 2002. "Inventory control of service parts in the final phase," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(3), pages 497-511, March.
- Behfard, S. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Al Hanbali, A. & Zijm, W.H.M., 2015. "Last time buy and repair decisions for spare parts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(2), pages 498-510.
- M. Pourakbar & E. Laan & R. Dekker, 2014.
"End-of-Life Inventory Problem with Phaseout Returns,"
Production and Operations Management,
Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 23(9), pages 1561-1576, September.
- Pourakbar, M. & van der Laan, E.A. & Dekker, R., 2011. "End-of-Life Inventory Problem with Phase-out Returns," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2011-12, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- van der Heijden, Matthieu & Iskandar, Bermawi P., 2013. "Last time buy decisions for products sold under warranty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(2), pages 302-312.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:2:p:395-414 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krikke, H.R. & van der Laan, E., 2009. "Last Time Buy and Control Policies With Phase-Out Returns : A Case Study in Plant Control Systems," Discussion Paper 2009-66, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:107:y:1998:i:1:p:35-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.