DEA models for resource reallocation and production input/output estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 1985. " Nonparametric Cost Approach to Scale Efficiency," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 594-604.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Huang, Z. M. & Sun, D. B., 1990. "Polyhedral Cone-Ratio DEA Models with an illustrative application to large commercial banks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 73-91.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "Recent developments in DEA : The mathematical programming approach to frontier analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Golany, B. & Seiford, L. & Stutz, J., 1985. "Foundations of data envelopment analysis for Pareto-Koopmans efficient empirical production functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 91-107.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jahanshahloo, G.R. & Soleimani-damaneh, M. & Ghobadi, S., 2015. "Inverse DEA under inter-temporal dependence using multiple-objective programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(2), pages 447-456.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:48:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11123-017-0501-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Hadi-Vencheh, Abdollah & Foroughi, Ali Asghar & Soleimani-damaneh, Majid, 2008. "A DEA model for resource allocation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 983-993, September.
- Meng Zhang & Jin-chuan Cui, 2016. "The extension and integration of the inverse DEA method," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(9), pages 1212-1220, September.
- Oh, Seog-Chan & Shin, Jaemin, 2015. "The impact of mismeasurement in performance benchmarking: A Monte Carlo comparison of SFA and DEA with different multi-period budgeting strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(2), pages 518-527.
- Lim, Dong-Joon, 2016. "Inverse DEA with frontier changes for new product target setting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 510-516.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602260 is not listed on IDEAS
- HOSSEINZADEH LOTFI, Farhad & HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & AGRELL, Per & GHOLAMI, Kobra, 2013. "Centralized resource reduction and target setting under DEA control," CORE Discussion Papers 2013005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pendharkar, Parag C., 2015. "Cost minimizing target setting heuristics for making inefficient decision-making units efficient," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1-12.
- M. Eyni & G. Tohidi & S. Mehrabeian, 2017. "Applying inverse DEA and cone constraint to sensitivity analysis of DMUs with undesirable inputs and outputs," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(1), pages 34-40, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:136:y:2002:i:1:p:19-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.