Analyzing properties of K-cones in the generalized data envelopment analysis model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 1985. " Nonparametric Cost Approach to Scale Efficiency," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 594-604.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Huang, Z. M. & Sun, D. B., 1990. "Polyhedral Cone-Ratio DEA Models with an illustrative application to large commercial banks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 73-91.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "Recent developments in DEA : The mathematical programming approach to frontier analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Golany, B. & Seiford, L. & Stutz, J., 1985. "Foundations of data envelopment analysis for Pareto-Koopmans efficient empirical production functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 91-107.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Yu, Gang & Wei, Quanling & Brockett, Patrick & Zhou, Li, 1996. "Construction of all DEA efficient surfaces of the production possibility set under the Generalized Data Envelopment Analysis Model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 491-510, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joro, Tarja & Korhonen, Pekka & Zionts, Stanley, 2003. "An interactive approach to improve estimates of value efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(3), pages 688-699, September.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Sekitani, Kazuyuki, 2009. "An occurrence of multiple projections in DEA-based measurement of technical efficiency: Theoretical comparison among DEA models from desirable properties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 764-794, July.
- Hao, Gang & Wei, Quanling & Yan, Hong, 2000. "The generalized DEA model and the convex cone constrained game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(3), pages 515-525, November.
- Wei, Quanling & Yan, Hong & Xiong, Lin, 2008. "A bi-objective generalized data envelopment analysis model and point-to-set mapping projection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(3), pages 855-876, November.
- Yun, Y. B. & Nakayama, H. & Tanino, T., 2004. "A generalized model for data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 87-105, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:80:y:1997:i:1:p:63-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.