Performance of hybrid cellular manufacturing systems: A computer simulation investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Uday S. Karmarkar, 1987. "Lot Sizes, Lead Times and In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 409-418, March.
- Nallan C. Suresh & Jack R. Meredith, 1994. "Coping with the Loss of Pooling Synergy in Cellular Manufacturing Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 466-483, April.
- John S. Morris & Richard J. Tersine, 1990. "A Simulation Analysis of Factors Influencing the Attractiveness of Group Technology Cellular Layouts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(12), pages 1567-1578, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agarwal, Atul, 2008. "Partitioning bottleneck work center for cellular manufacturing: An integrated performance and cost model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 635-647, February.
- Yin, Yong & Yasuda, Kazuhiko, 2006. "Similarity coefficient methods applied to the cell formation problem: A taxonomy and review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 329-352, June.
- Chakravorty, Satya S. & Hales, Douglas N., 2004. "Implications of cell design implementation: A case study and analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(3), pages 602-614, February.
- Hachicha, Wafik & Masmoudi, Faouzi & Haddar, Mohamed, 2007. "An improvement of a cellular manufacturing system design using simulation analysis," MPRA Paper 8922, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Dec 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:120:y:2000:i:2:p:436-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .