Periodic production scheduling at a fastener manufacturer
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Federgruen & H. Groenevelt & H. C. Tijms, 1984. "Coordinated Replenishments in a Multi-Item Inventory System with Compound Poisson Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(3), pages 344-357, March.
- Uday S. Karmarkar, 1987. "Lot Sizes, Lead Times and In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 409-418, March.
- Robin Roundy, 1989. "Rounding Off to Powers of Two in Continuous Relaxations of Capacitated Lot Sizing Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1433-1442, December.
- Derek R. Atkins & Paul O. Iyogun, 1988. "Periodic Versus "Can-Order" Policies for Coordinated Multi-Item Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(6), pages 791-796, June.
- Karla E. Bourland & Candace A. Yano, 1994. "The Strategic Use of Capacity Slack in the Economic Lot Scheduling Problem with Random Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(12), pages 1690-1704, December.
- Tang, Christopher S., 1990. "Scheduling batches on parallel machines with major and minor set-ups," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 28-37, May.
- Salah E. Elmaghraby, 1978. "The Economic Lot Scheduling Problem (ELSP): Review and Extensions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(6), pages 587-598, February.
- Guillermo Gallego, 1990. "Scheduling the Production of Several Items with Random Demands in a Single Facility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(12), pages 1579-1592, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:46-47:y:1996:i:1:p:65-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.