A mixed random utility — Random regret model linking the choice of decision rule to latent character traits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crowe, Ellen & Higgins, E. Tory, 1997. "Regulatory Focus and Strategic Inclinations: Promotion and Prevention in Decision-Making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 117-132, February.
- Chorus, Caspar G. & Arentze, Theo A. & Timmermans, Harry J.P., 2008. "A Random Regret-Minimization model of travel choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Stephane Hess & Amanda Stathopoulos & Andrew Daly, 2012. "Allowing for heterogeneous decision rules in discrete choice models: an approach and four case studies," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 565-591, May.
- Stathopoulos, Amanda & Hess, Stephane, 2012. "Revisiting reference point formation, gains–losses asymmetry and non-linear sensitivities with an emphasis on attribute specific treatment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1673-1689.
- Swait, Joffre, 2001. "A non-compensatory choice model incorporating attribute cutoffs," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 903-928, November.
- Caspar Chorus & Michel Bierlaire, 2013. "An empirical comparison of travel choice models that capture preferences for compromise alternatives," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 549-562, May.
- Caspar G Chorus & John M Rose & David A Hensher, 2013.
"Regret Minimization or Utility Maximization: It Depends on the Attribute,"
Environment and Planning B,
, vol. 40(1), pages 154-169, February.
- Caspar G Chorus & John M Rose & David A Hensher, 2013. "Regret minimization or utility maximization: it depends on the attribute," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(1), pages 154-169, January.
- Andrew Daly & Stephane Hess & Bhanu Patruni & Dimitris Potoglou & Charlene Rohr, 2012. "Using ordered attitudinal indicators in a latent variable choice model: a study of the impact of security on rail travel behaviour," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 267-297, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura-Lucia Richter & Melvyn Weeks, 2016. "Flexible Mixed Logit with Posterior Analysis: Exploring Willingness-to-Pay for Grid Resilience," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1631, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:eee:transb:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:72-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eejocm:v:24:y:2017:i:c:p:4-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1185-:d:141094 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:72:y:2018:i:c:p:436-450 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:transp:v:45:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9751-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chorus, Caspar G. & Kroesen, Maarten, 2014. "On the (im-)possibility of deriving transport policy implications from hybrid choice models," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 217-222.
- Chorus, Caspar G., 2014. "A Generalized Random Regret Minimization model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 224-238.
- van Cranenburgh, Sander & Guevara, Cristian Angelo & Chorus, Caspar G., 2015. "New insights on random regret minimization models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 91-109.
- repec:eee:transb:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:18-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richter, Laura-Lucia & Pollitt, Michael G., 2018.
"Which smart electricity service contracts will consumers accept? The demand for compensation in a platform market,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 436-450.
- Laura-Lucia Richter & Michael G. Pollitt, 2016. "Which Smart Electricity Service Contracts Will Consumers Accept? The demand for compensation in a platform market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1632, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kim, Jinhee & Rasouli, Soora & Timmermans, Harry, 2017. "Satisfaction and uncertainty in car-sharing decisions: An integration of hybrid choice and random regret-based models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 13-33.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom regret; Random utility; Latent class; Decision rules; Hybrid models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eejocm:v:9:y:2013:i:c:p:27-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-choice-modelling .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.