Efficiency losses from tax distortions vs. government control
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1971. "Three Basic Postulates for Applied Welfare Economics: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 785-97, September.
- Lee, Young, 1997. "Bank Loans, Self-Financing, and Grants in Chinese SOEs: Optimal Policy under Incomplete Information," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 140-160, April.
- Byrd, William A., 1987. "The impact of the two-tier plan/market system in chinese industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 295-308, September.
- unknown, 1989. "Privatization and people`s capitalism," Discussion Paper Serie A 179, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Daniel M. Berkowitz & Wei Li, 1997. "Decentralizing in Transition Economies: A Tragedy of the Commons?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 45, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:43:y:1999:i:4-6:p:1095-1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.