Productivity shocks in a sectoral real business cycle model for West Germany
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Entorf, Horst, 1990.
"Real Business Cycles: Is Neglecting Demand Shocks Justified ?,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1991002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Entorf, Horst, 1992. "Real Business Cycles: Is Neglecting Demand Shocks Justified?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 463-84.
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991.
"Stochastic trends and economic fluctuations,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
91-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Vahid, F & Engle, Robert F, 1993. "Common Trends and Common Cycles," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 341-60, Oct.-Dec..
- Robert F. Engle & Joao Victor Issler, 1993.
"Estimating Sectoral Cycles Using Cointegration and Common Features,"
NBER Working Papers
4529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engle, R. F. (Robert F.) & Issler, João Victor, 1994. "Estimating sectoral cycles using cointegration and common features," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 232, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pesaran, M.H. & Pierse, R.G. & Lee, K.C., 1990.
"Persistence, Cointegration And Aggregation: A Disaggregated Analysis Of Output Fluctuations In The U.S. Economy,"
25, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Pierse, R. G. & Lee, K. C., 1993. "Persistence, cointegration, and aggregation : A disaggregated analysis of output fluctuations in the U.S. economy," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 57-88, March.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Pierse, R.G. & Lee, K.C., 1990. "Persistence, Cointegration And Aggregation: A Disaggregated Analysis Of Output Fluctuations In The Us Economy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9020, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hylleberg, S. & Engle, R. F. & Granger, C. W. J. & Yoo, B. S., 1990.
"Seasonal integration and cointegration,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 215-238.
- Hyllerberg, S. & Engle, R.F. & Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, B.S., 1988. "Seasonal Integration And Cointegration," Papers 0-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Hylleberg, S. & Engle, R.F. & Granger, C.W.J. & Yoo, B.S., 1988. "Seasonal, Integration And Cointegration," Papers 6-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Long, John B, Jr & Plosser, Charles I, 1983. "Real Business Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 39-69, February.
- Inder, Brett, 1993. "Estimating long-run relationships in economics : A comparison of different approaches," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1-3), pages 53-68.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:47:n:2:a:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven N. Durlauf, 1989. "Output Persistence, Economic Structure, and the Choice of Stabilization Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(2), pages 69-136.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-80, November.
- Danthine, J.P. & Donaldson, J.B., 1991.
"Methodological and Empirical Issues in Real Business Cycle Theory,"
fb-_91-11, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Pierre Danthine, Jean & Donaldson, John B., 1993. "Methodological and empirical issues in real business cycle theory," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & John B. DONALDSON, 1991. "Methodological and Empirical Issues in Real Business Cycle Theory," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9102, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Entorf, Horst, 1991. "Real business cycles under test : A multi-country, multi-sector exercise," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 933-960, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:42:y:1998:i:2:p:311-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.