Output Persistence, Economic Structure, and the Choice of Stabilization Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tapas Mishra & Claude Diebolt & Mamata Parhi & Asit Ranjan Mohanty, 2010.
"A Bayesian Analysis of Total Factor Productivity Persistence,"
Historical Social Research (Section 'Cliometrics'),
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 35(1), pages 363-372.
- Tapas Mishra & Claude Diebolt & Mamata Parhi & Asit Ranjan Mohanty, 2009. "A Bayesian Analysis of Total Factor Productivity Persistence," Working Papers 09-10, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco, 1996. "On time series econometrics," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(Supplemen), pages 37-60.
- Robert F. Engle & Joao Victor Issler, 1993.
"Estimating Sectoral Cycles Using Cointegration and Common Features,"
NBER Working Papers
4529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engle, Robert F. & Issler, João Victor, 1994. "Estimating sectoral cycles using cointegration and common features," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 232, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Parhi, Mamata & Mishra, Tapas, 2009.
"Spatial growth volatility and age-structured human capital dynamics in Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 181-184, March.
- Mamata Parhi & Tapas Mishra, 2008. "Spatial Growth Volatility and Age-structured Human Capital Dynamics in Europe," Working Papers of BETA 2008-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Juan Cuestas & Dean Garratt, 2011.
"Is real GDP per capita a stationary process? Smooth transitions, nonlinear trends and unit root testing,"
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 555-563, December.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Dean Garratt, 2008. "Is real GDP per capita a stationary process? Smooth transitions, nonlinear trends and unit root testing," Working Papers 2008/12, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Durlauf, Steven N., 1991.
"Spectral based testing of the martingale hypothesis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 355-376, December.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 1992. "Spectral Based Testing of the Martingale Hypothesis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greasley, David & Oxley, Les, 1998. "Comparing British and American Economic and Industrial Performance 1860-1993: A Time Series Perspective," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 171-195, April.
- Marie-Josée Godbout & Simon van Norden, 1997. "Reconsidering Cointegration in International Finance: Three Case Studies of Size Distortion in Finite Samples," Staff Working Papers 97-1, Bank of Canada.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 1991. "Path dependence in aggregate output," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Cribari-Neto, Francisco, 1993. "Unit roots, random walks and the sources of business cycles: a survey," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 47(3), July.
- Roisland, Oistein, 2001. "Institutional Arrangements for Monetary Policy When Output Is Persistent," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(4), pages 994-1014, November.
- repec:spr:compst:v:33:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0784-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oxley, Les & Greasley, David, 1997. "Convergence in GDP per capita and real wages: Some results for Australia and the UK," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 429-436.
- Durlauf, Steven N. & Quah, Danny T., 1999.
"The new empirics of economic growth,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 235-308
- Durlauf,S.N. & Quah,D.T., 1998. "The new empirics of economic growth," Working papers 3, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 98-01-012, Santa Fe Institute.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 6422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S Durlauf & Danny Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0384, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Antonio E. Noriega, 2004. "Sector-Level Disaggregate Stochastic Trends in Mexico’s Real Output," Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA, , vol. 0(1), pages 29-42, January-J.
- Lucke, Bernd, 1998. "Productivity shocks in a sectoral real business cycle model for West Germany," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 311-327, February.
- Engle, Robert F. & Issler, Joao Victor, 1995. "Estimating common sectoral cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-113, February.
- Alpay Filiztekin, 2004.
"A Multisectoral Cofeature Analysis of Fluctuations in the Turkish Economy,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 40(6), pages 95-111, November.
- Alpay Filiztekin, 2004. "A Multisectoral Cofeature Analysis of Fluctuations in the Turkish Economy," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 95-111, November.
- Godbout, M.J. & Van Norden, S., 1996. "Unit-Root Test and Excess Returns," Staff Working Papers 96-10, Bank of Canada.
- Randal J. Verbrugge, 1998. "Local Complementarities and Aggregate Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9809016, EconWPA, revised 30 Sep 1998.
- Snowdon, Brian & Vane, Howard R., 1996. "The development of modern macroeconomics: Reflections in the light of Johnson's analysis after twenty-five years," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 381-401.
- Harvey, David I. & Mills, Terence C., 2002. "Common features in UK sectoral output," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 91-104, January.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; stabilization policy; output; economic structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:20:y:1989:i:1989-2:p:69-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.