A general equilibrium theory of firm formation based on individual unobservable skills
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jennifer F. Reinganum, 1985. "Innovation and Industry Evolution," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, pages 81-99.
- Henry G. Grabowski & John M. Vernon, 1987. "Pioneers, Imitators, and Generics — a Simulation Model of Schumpeterian Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(3), pages 491-525.
- Kihlstrom, Richard E. & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1983. "Taxation and risk taking in general equilibrium models with free entry," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 159-181, July.
- Kanbur, S M, 1979. "Of Risk Taking and the Personal Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 769-797, August.
- Kanbur, S. M., 1981.
"Risk taking and taxation : An alternative perspective,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 163-184, April.
- Kanbur, S.M, 1978. "Risk Taking and Taxation : An Alternative Perspective," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 136, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Holmstrom, Bengt R. & Tirole, Jean, 1989. "The theory of the firm," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 61-133 Elsevier.
- Carl A. Futia, 1980. "Schumpeterian Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(4), pages 675-695.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Gabszewicz & Didier Laussel, 2007.
"Increasing returns, entrepreneurship and imperfect competition,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 1-19.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & LAUSSEL, Didier, 2003. "Increasing returns, entrepreneurship and imperfect competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2003044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & LAUSSEL, Didier, 2007. "Increasing returns, entrepreneurship and imperfect competition," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1889, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rigotti, Luca & Ryan, Matthew & Vaithianathan, Rema, 2001.
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt508109h4, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Luca Rigotti & Matthew Ryan & Rhema Vaithianathan, 2001. "Entrepreneurial Innovation," GE, Growth, Math methods 0103002, EconWPA.
- Rigotti, L. & Ryan, M. & Vaithianathan, R., 2001. "Entrepreneurial Innovation," Discussion Paper 2001-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Luca Rigotti, Matthew Ryan and Rhema Vaithianathan., 2001. "Entrepreneurial Innovation," Economics Working Papers E01-296Rev, University of California at Berkeley.
- Milo Bianchi & Magnus Henrekson, 2005.
"Is Neoclassical Economics still Entrepreneurless?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 353-377, July.
- Bianchi, Milo & Henrekson, Magnus, 2005. "Is Neoclassical Economics still Entrepreneurless?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 584, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Mar 2005.
- Philipp Koellinger & Matthijs Loos & Patrick Groenen & A. Thurik & Fernando Rivadeneira & Frank Rooij & André Uitterlinden & Albert Hofman, 2010. "Genome-wide association studies in economics and entrepreneurship research: promises and limitations," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 1-18, July.
- David Austen-Smith, 1998. "Redistributing Income under Proportional Representation," Discussion Papers 1270, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Christian Roessler & Philipp Koellinger, 2009. "Firm Formation with Complementarities: The Role of the Entrepreneur," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-003/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 26 Jul 2011.
- Roessler, Christian & Koellinger, Philipp, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and organization design," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 888-902.
- David Austen-Smith, 2000. "Redistributing Income under Proportional Representation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(6), pages 1235-1269, December.
- Duranton, Gilles & Haniotis, Toni, 2004. "A comparison between economic systems with an application to transition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 2125-2157, August.
- Moresi, Serge, 1998. "Optimal taxation and firm formation:: A model of asymmetric information," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1525-1551, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:39:y:1995:i:7:p:1303-1319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.