A general equilibrium theory of firm formation based on individual unobservable skills
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holmstrom, Bengt R. & Tirole, Jean, 1989. "The theory of the firm," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 61-133 Elsevier.
- Kanbur, S. M., 1981.
"Risk taking and taxation : An alternative perspective,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 163-184, April.
- Kanbur, S.M, 1978. "Risk Taking and Taxation : An Alternative Perspective," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 136, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kanbur, S M, 1979. "Of Risk Taking and the Personal Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 769-97, August.
- Kihlstrom, Richard E. & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1983. "Taxation and risk taking in general equilibrium models with free entry," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 159-181, July.
- Carl A. Futia, 1980. "Schumpeterian Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(4), pages 675-695.
- Jennifer F. Reinganum, 1985. "Innovation and Industry Evolution," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 81-99.
- Henry G. Grabowski & John M. Vernon, 1987. "Pioneers, Imitators, and Generics — a Simulation Model of Schumpeterian Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(3), pages 491-525.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:39:y:1995:i:7:p:1303-1319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.