House prices, household saving and financial market liberalization in Finland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lennart Berg, 2002.
"Prices on the second-hand market for Swedish family houses: correlation, causation and determinants,"
European Journal of Housing Policy,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Berg, Lennart, 2000. "Prices on the Second-hand Market for Swedish Family Houses – Correlation, Causation and Determinants," Working Paper Series 2000:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Berg, L., 2000. "Prices on the Second-Hand Market for Swedish Family Houses -Correlation, Causation and Determinants," Papers 2000:7, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Turkey; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 07/364, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:red:issued:15-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakob B Madsen, 2011. "A Repayment Model of House Prices," Monash Economics Working Papers 09-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Conceição Pereira, 2003. "The Effects of Households’ and Firms’ Borrowing Constraints on Economic Growth," GEMF Working Papers 2003-04, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Kuismanen, Mika & Laakso, Seppo & Loikkanen, Heikki A., 1999. "Demographic Factors and the Demand for Housing in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area," Discussion Papers 191, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Takala, Kari, 1995. "Permanent income hypothesis and saving in Finland," Research Discussion Papers 15/1995, Bank of Finland.
- Madsen, Jakob B., 2012. "A behavioral model of house prices," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 21-38.
- Elias Oikarinen, 2010. "Foreign Ownership of Stocks and Long-run Interdependence Between National Housing and Stock Markets—Evidence from Finnish Data," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 486-509, November.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Caprio, Gerard & Honohan, Patrick & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1999. "Does financial reform increase or reduce savings ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2062, The World Bank.
- Eerola Essi & Määttänen Niku, 2012. "Borrowing Constraints and House Price Dynamics: The Case of Large Shocks," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 1-36, September.
- Englund, Peter & Ioannides, Yannis M., 1997.
"House Price Dynamics: An International Empirical Perspective,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 119-136, June.
- Englund, P. & Ioannides, Y.M., 1996. "House Price Dynamics: An International Empirical Perspective," Papers 1996-01, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Adams, Zeno & Füss, Roland, 2010. "Macroeconomic determinants of international housing markets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 38-50, March.
- Takala, Kari & Virén, Matti, 1995. "Bankruptcies, indebtedness and the credit cruch," Research Discussion Papers 28/1995, Bank of Finland.
- Loikkanen, Heikki A. & Kurri, Samu & Laakso, Seppo, 1998. "Land Prices in Finland - Information System and Price Developments," Discussion Papers 161, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Eerola, Essi & Määttänen, Niku, 2008. "On the importance of borrowing constraints for house price dynamics," Research Discussion Papers 8/2008, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:36:y:1992:i:2-3:p:549-558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.