Oligopolistic models of investment and employment decisions in a regional context: Theory and empirical evidence from a putty-clay model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James M. Malcomson & Michael J. Prior, 1979. "The Estimation of a Vintage Model of Production for UK Manufacturing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 719-736.
- Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1983. "Investment Models and Expectations: Some Estimates for the Italian Industrial Sector," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(2), pages 291-312, June.
- Norman, George, 1981. "Uniform Pricing as an Optimal Spatial Pricing Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(189), pages 87-91, February.
- Faini, Riccardo & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1983. "Regional Implications of Industrial Policy: The Italian Case," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 97-117, February.
- King, M. A., 1972. "Taxation and investment incentives in a vintage investment model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 121-147, April.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1978.
"Estimation of Dynamic Labor Demand Schedules under Rational Expectations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 1009-1044, December.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1978. "Estimation of dynamic labor demand schedules under rational expectations," Staff Report 27, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F, 1981. "Duopoly Models with Consistent Conjectures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 934-945, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Schalk, Hans J., 1994. "Eine kritische Würdigung der Wirksamkeit der regionalen Investitionsförderung in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland," Discussion Papers 17, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Escribá, F. Javier & Murgui, Ma. José, 2009. "Government policy and industrial investment determinants in Spanish regions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 479-488, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:27:y:1985:i:2:p:221-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.