Oligopolistic models of investment and employment decisions in a regional context: Theory and empirical evidence from a putty-clay model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1978.
"Estimation of Dynamic Labor Demand Schedules under Rational Expectations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 1009-44, December.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1978. "Estimation of dynamic labor demand schedules under rational expectations," Staff Report 27, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Malcomson, James M & Prior, Michael J, 1979. "The Estimation of a Vintage Model of Production for UK Manufacturing," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 719-36, October.
- King, M. A., 1972. "Taxation and investment incentives in a vintage investment model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 121-147, April.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F, 1981. "Duopoly Models with Consistent Conjectures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 934-45, December.
- Norman, George, 1981. "Uniform Pricing as an Optimal Spatial Pricing Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(189), pages 87-91, February.
- Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1983. "Investment Models and Expectations: Some Estimates for the Italian Industrial Sector," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(2), pages 291-312, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:27:y:1985:i:2:p:221-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.