Capital procurement of a consumer cooperative: Role of the membership market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Mikami, Kazuhiko, 2003. "Market power and the form of enterprise: capitalist firms, worker-owned firms and consumer cooperatives," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 533-552, December.
- Kazuhiko Mikami, 2007. "Asymmetric Information and the Form of Enterprise: Capitalist Firms and Consumer Cooperatives," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 163(2), pages 297-312, June.
- Farrell, Joseph, 1985. "Owner-consumers and efficiency," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 303-306.
- Manning, Alan, 1989. "An Asymmetric Information Approach to the Comparative Analysis of Participatory and Capitalist Firms," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 312-326, April.
- Sertel, Murat R., 1991. "Workers' enterprises in imperfect competition," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 698-710, December.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Tirole, Jean, 2001. "Corporate Governance," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Gregory Dow, 1996. "Replicating Walrasian equilibria using markets for membership in labor-managed firms," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 147-162, December.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 1996. "Incomplete contracts and privatization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 569-579, April.
- Ben-Ner, Avner & Jun, Byoung, 1996. "Employee Buyout in a Bargaining Game with Asymmetric Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 502-523, June.
- Cario Daniela, 2005. "Aufnahme von Investorenmitgliedern in die SCE? - Gedanken zur Ausübung des Wahlrechts in Art. 14 Abs. 2 SCE-VO durch den deutschen Gesetzgeber," Zeitschrift für das gesamte Genossenschaftswesen, De Gruyter, vol. 55(1), pages 146-152, June.
- Golbe, Devra L, 1983. "Product Safety in a Regulated Industry: Evidence from the Railroads," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(1), pages 39-52, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Marini & Alberto Zevi, 2011.
"‘Just one of us’: consumers playing oligopoly in mixed markets,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 239-263, November.
- Marco, Marini & Alberto, Zevi, 2010. "'Just one of us': Consumers playing oligopoly in mixed markets," MPRA Paper 31213, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2011.
- Marco Marini & Alberto Zevi, 2011. "Just One Of Us: Consumers Playing Oligopoly In Mixed Markets," Working Papers 0111, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2011.
- Michael Kopel & Marco Marini, 2014.
"Strategic delegation in consumer cooperatives under mixed oligopoly,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 275-296, November.
- Michael Kopel & Marco Marini, 2013. "Strategic Delegation In Consumer Cooperatives Under Mixed Oligopoly," Working Papers 1306, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Bert Sadowski, 2014. "Consumer Cooperatives as a new Governance Form: The Case of the Cooperatives in the Broadband Industry," Working Papers 14-03, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:1:p:86-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco A. MARINI & Paolo POLIDORI & Desiree TEOBALDELLI & Alberto ZEVI, 2015.
"Welfare Enhancing Coordination In Consumer Cooperatives Under Mixed Oligopoly,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(3), pages 505-527, September.
- Marco Marini & Paolo Polidori & Alberto Zevi & Désirée Teobaldelli, 2013. "Welfare Enhancing Coordination in Consumer Cooperatives under Mixed Oligopoly," Working Papers 1303, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Marco Marini & Paolo Polidori & Desiree Teobaldelli & Alberto Zevi, 2014. "Welfare enhancing coordination in consumer cooperatives under mixed oligopoly," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-10, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer cooperative Capital procurement Membership market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosys:v:34:y:2010:i:2:p:178-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/osteide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.