The impact of stochastic and deterministic trends on money-output causality : A multi-country investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lahura, Erick, 2010. "Monetary aggregates and monetary policy: an empirical assessment for Peru," Working Papers 2010-019, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Shuping Shi & Stan Hurn & Peter C B Phillips, 2016.
"Causal Change Detection in Possibly Integrated Systems: Revisiting the Money-Income Relationship,"
NCER Working Paper Series
113, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Shu-Ping Shi & Stan Hurn & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2016. "Causal Change Detection in Possibly Integrated Systems: Revisiting the Money-Income Relationship," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2059, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ahking, Francis W., 2002. "Model mis-specification and Johansen's co-integration analysis: an application to the US money demand," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 51-66, March.
- Michael Artis, 1993. "The Role of the Exchange Rate in Monetary Policy - the Experience of Other Countries," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Adrian Blundell-Wignall (ed.), The Exchange Rate, International Trade and the Balance of Payments Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Qureshi, Irfan, 2018. "Money Aggregates and Determinacy : A Reinterpretation of Monetary Policy During the Great Inflation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1156, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Se Kyu Choi-Ha & Luis Felipe Lagos, 2003. "El Dinero como Indicador Líder," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 40(120), pages 259-283.
- Bernd Hayo, 1999.
"Money-output Granger causality revisited: an empirical analysis of EU countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(11), pages 1489-1501.
- Bernd Hayo, 1998. "Money-Output Granger Causality Revisited: An Empirical Analysis of EU Countries," Macroeconomics 9809009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayo, Bernd, 1998. "Money-output Granger causality revisited: An empirical analysis of EU countries," ZEI Working Papers B 08-1998, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1996. "Empirical tests to discern the dynamic causal chain in macroeconomic activity: new evidence from Thailand and Malaysia based on a multivariate cointegration/vector error-correction modeling approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 531-560, October.
- Biswajit Maitra, 2011. "Anticipated Money, Unanticipated Money and Output Variations in Singapore," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 9(1), pages 118-133.
- R. W. Hafer & Ali M. Kutan, 2002.
"Detrending and the Money-Output Link: International Evidence,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 159-174, July.
- Hafer, R. W. & Kutan, Ali M., 2001. "Detrending and the money-output link: International evidence," ZEI Working Papers B 19-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Abul M. M. Masih & Rumi Masih, 1997. "Bivariate and Multivariate Tests of Money-Price Causality: Robust Evidence from a Small Developing Country," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 803-825.
- Morten O. Ravn & Zacharias Psaradakis & Martin Sola, 2005.
"Markov switching causality and the money-output relationship,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 665-683.
- Psaradakis, Zacharias & Ravn, Morten O & Sola, Martin, 2003. "Markov Switching Causality and the Money-Output Relationship," CEPR Discussion Papers 3803, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Masih, Rumi & Masih, Abul M. M., 1996. "Macroeconomic activity dynamics and Granger causality: New evidence from a small developing economy based on a vector error-correction modelling analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 407-426, July.
- Azhar Iqbal & Muhammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2003. "Money-income Link in Developing Countries: a Heterogeneous Dynamic Panel Data Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 987-1014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:45:y:1990:i:3:p:291-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.