A dymimic model of housing price determination
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Gao, Xiaoming & Patterson, Paul M., 1999.
"Advertising And Retail Promotion Of Washington Apples: A Structural Latent Variable Approach To Promotion Evaluation,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(01), April.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Gao, Xiaoming & Patterson, Paul M., 1998. "Advertising and Retail Promotion of Washington Apples: A Structural Latent Variable Approach to Promotion Evaluation," Working Papers 28547, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
- Case, Karl E & Shiller, Robert J, 1989. "The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 125-137, March.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1988. "The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes," NBER Working Papers 2506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2013. "On the Stratonovich – Kalman - Bucy filtering algorithm application for accurate characterization of financial time series with use of state-space model by central banks," MPRA Paper 50235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schulz, Rainer & Werwatz, Axel, 2001. "A state space model for Berlin house prices," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,58, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Francis X. Diebold, 2004. "The Nobel Memorial Prize for Robert F. Engle," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(2), pages 165-185, 06.
- Francis X. Diebold, 2004. "The Nobel Memorial Prize for Robert F. Engle," NBER Working Papers 10423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis X. Diebold, 2004. "The Nobel Memorial Prize for Robert F. Engle," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Diebold, Francis X., 2004. "The Nobel Memorial Prize for Robert F. Engle," CFS Working Paper Series 2004/11, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Karlinger, Liliane, 2009. "The Underground Economy in the Late 1990s: Evading Taxes, or Evading Competition?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1600-1611, October.
- Liliane Karlinger, 2008. "The Underground Economy in the Late 1990s: Evading Taxes, or Evading Competition?," Vienna Economics Papers 0802, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Jianping Mei & Michael Moses, 2006. "On the computation of art indices in art," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7290, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Krelle, Wilhelm, 1997. "How to deal with unobservable variables in economics," Discussion Paper Serie B 414, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Yongheng Deng & Eric Girardin & Roselyne Joyeux, 2015. "Fundamentals and the Volatility of Real Estate Prices in China: A Sequential Modelling Strategy," Working Papers 222015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ghysels, Eric & Plazzi, Alberto & Valkanov, Rossen & Torous, Walter, 2013. "Forecasting Real Estate Prices," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Yusep Suparman & Henk Folmer & Johan Oud, 2014. "Hedonic price models with omitted variables and measurement errors: a constrained autoregression–structural equation modeling approach with application to urban Indonesia," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 49-70, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:28:y:1985:i:3:p:307-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed