Linear programming-based estimators in simple linear regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel Preve & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2010. "Linear Programming-Based Estimators in Simple Linear Regression," Textos para discussão 567, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
References listed on IDEAS
- Feigin, Paul D. & Resnick, Sidney I., 1994. "Limit distributions for linear programming time series estimators," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 135-165, June.
- B. Nielsen & N. Shephard, 2003. "Likelihood analysis of a first-order autoregressive model with exponential innovations," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 337-344, May.
- Davis, Richard A. & McCormick, William P., 1989. "Estimation for first-order autoregressive processes with positive or bounded innovations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 237-250, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Michael McAleer & Yoshihiko Nishiyama, 2010.
"Moment Restriction-based Econometric Methods: An Overview,"
Working Papers in Economics
10/65, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Kunitomo, N. & McAleer, M.J. & Nishiyama, Y., 2010. "Moment Restriction-based Econometric Methods: An Overview," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-61, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Michael McAleer & Yoshihiko Nishiyama, 2010. "Moment Restriction-based Econometric Methods: An Overview," KIER Working Papers 734, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2015.
"A simple and general approach to fitting the discount curve under no-arbitrage constraints,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 78-84.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2014. "A simple and general approach to fitting the discount curve under no-arbitrage constraints," Economics Working Paper Series 1423, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Preve, Daniel, 2015. "Linear programming-based estimators in nonnegative autoregression," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(S2), pages 225-234.
More about this item
KeywordsLinear regression; Endogeneity; Linear programming estimator; Quasi-maximum likelihood estimator; Exact distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:165:y:2011:i:1:p:128-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.