Linear Programming-Based Estimators in Simple Linear Regression
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Preve, Daniel & Medeiros, Marcelo C., 2011. "Linear programming-based estimators in simple linear regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 128-136.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feigin, Paul D. & Resnick, Sidney I., 1994. "Limit distributions for linear programming time series estimators," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 135-165, June.
- B. Nielsen & N. Shephard, 2003. "Likelihood analysis of a first-order autoregressive model with exponential innovations," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 337-344, May.
- Davis, Richard A. & McCormick, William P., 1989. "Estimation for first-order autoregressive processes with positive or bounded innovations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 237-250, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Michael McAleer & Yoshihiko Nishiyama, 2010.
"Moment Restriction-based Econometric Methods: An Overview,"
Working Papers in Economics
10/65, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Michael McAleer & Yoshihiko Nishiyama, 2010. "Moment Restriction-based Econometric Methods: An Overview," KIER Working Papers 734, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Kunitomo, N. & McAleer, M.J. & Nishiyama, Y., 2010. "Moment Restriction-based Econometric Methods: An Overview," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-61, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2015.
"A simple and general approach to fitting the discount curve under no-arbitrage constraints,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 78-84.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2014. "A simple and general approach to fitting the discount curve under no-arbitrage constraints," Economics Working Paper Series 1423, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Preve, Daniel, 2015. "Linear programming-based estimators in nonnegative autoregression," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(S2), pages 225-234.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-04-17 (Econometrics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-04-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rio:texdis:567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpucrbr.html .