Kernel-based nonlinear canonical analysis and time reversibility
We consider a kernel-based approach to nonlinear canonical correlation analysis and its implementation for time series. We deduce a test procedure of the reversibility hypothesis. The method is applied to the analysis of stochastic differential equation from high-frequency data on stock returns.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2000:i:60:p:09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Serge Darolles & Christian Gourieroux, 1997.
"Truncated Dynamics and Estimation of DiffusionEquations,"
97-36, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Darolles, Serge & Gourieroux, Christian, 2001. "Truncated dynamics and estimation of diffusion equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Serge Darolles & Christian Gourieroux, 2000. "Truncated dynamics and estimation of diffusion equations," Post-Print halshs-00678232, HAL.
- Serge Darolles & Jean-Paul Laurent, 2000.
"Approximating payoffs and pricing formulas,"
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Renault, Eric & Touzi, Nizar, 1998. "Testing For Embeddability By Stationary Reversible Continuous-Time Markov Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(06), pages 744-769, December.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Alexandre Scheinkman, Jose & Touzi, Nizar, 1998. "Spectral methods for identifying scalar diffusions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 1-32, June.
- DAROLLES, Serge & FLORENS, Jean-Pierre & RENAULT, Éric, 2002.
"Nonparametric Instrumental Regression,"
Cahiers de recherche
2002-05, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Darolles, Serge & Fan, Yanqin & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Renault, Eric, 2003. "Non Parametric Instrumental Regression," IDEI Working Papers 228, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2010.
- Serge Darolles & Jean-Pierre Florens & Eric Renault, 2000. "Nonparametric Instrumental Regression," Working Papers 2000-17, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Serge Darolles & Jean-Pierre Florens & Yanqin Fan & Eric Renault, 2011. "Nonparametric Instrumental Regression," Post-Print halshs-00677716, HAL.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9963 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:119:y:2004:i:2:p:323-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.