Testing For Embeddability By Stationary Reversible Continuous-Time Markov Processes
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (1998)
Issue (Month): 06 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Darolles, Serge & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Gourieroux, Christian, 2004.
"Kernel-based nonlinear canonical analysis and time reversibility,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 323-353, April.
- Serge Darolles & Jean-Pierre Florens & Christian Gourieroux, 2000. "Kernel Based Nonlinear Canonical Analysis and Time Reversibility," Working Papers 2000-18, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Serge Darolles & Jean-Pierre Florens & Christian Gourieroux, 2004. "Kernel-based nonlinear canonical analysis and time reversibility," Post-Print halshs-00678062, HAL.
- Meddahi, N., 2001. "An Eigenfunction Approach for Volatility Modeling," Cahiers de recherche 2001-29, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Nour Meddahi, 2001. "An Eigenfunction Approach for Volatility Modeling," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-70, CIRANO.
- MEDDAHI, Nour, 2001. "An Eigenfunction Approach for Volatility Modeling," Cahiers de recherche 2001-29, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kristensen, Dennis, 2010. "Pseudo-maximum likelihood estimation in two classes of semiparametric diffusion models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 239-259, June.
- Dennis Kristensen, 2009. "Pseudo-Maximum Likelihood Estimation in Two Classes of Semiparametric Diffusion Models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-41, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Hill, Jonathan B. & Aguilar, Mike, 2013. "Moment condition tests for heavy tailed time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 255-274.
- Croux, Christophe & Renault, Eric & Werker, Bas, 2004. "Dynamic factor models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 223-230, April.
- Meddahi, Nour & Renault, Eric, 2004. "Temporal aggregation of volatility models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 355-379, April.
- Nour Meddahi, 2000. "Temporal Aggregation of Volatility Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1903, Econometric Society.
- Nour Meddahi & Éric Renault, 2000. "Temporal Aggregation of Volatility Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-22, CIRANO.
- Darolles, Serge & Laurent, Jean-Paul, 2000. "Approximating payoffs and pricing formulas," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1721-1746, October.
- Serge Darolles & Jean-Paul Laurent, 2000. "Approximating payoffs and pricing formulas," Post-Print halshs-00678228, HAL.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia, 2002. "Telling from Discrete Data Whether the Underlying Continuous-Time Model Is a Diffusion," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(5), pages 2075-2112, October.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 2001. "Telling from Discrete Data Whether the Underlying Continuous-Time Model is a Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 8504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xiaohong Chen & Lars Peter Hansen & Jos´e A. Scheinkman, 2005. "Principal Components and the Long Run," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000997, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Xiaohong Chen & Lars Peter Hansen & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2009. "Principal components and the long run," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Christian Gouriéroux & Eric Renault & Pascale Valery, 2007. "Diffusion Processes with Polynomial Eigenfunctions," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 85, pages 115-130.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:14:y:1998:i:06:p:744-769_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed