On B-robust instrumental variable estimation of the linear model with panel data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum, 1994.
"Small sample properties of generalized method of moments based Wald tests,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
94-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum, 1994. "Small Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Based Wald Tests," NBER Technical Working Papers 0155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronchetti, Elvezio & Trojani, Fabio, 2001. "Robust inference with GMM estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 37-69, March.
- Kocherlakota, Narayana R., 1990. "On tests of representative consumer asset pricing models," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 285-304, October.
- Krasker, William S, 1986. "Two-Stage Bounded-Influence Estimators for Simultaneous-Equations Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 4(4), pages 437-444, October.
- Wouter J. Den Haan & Andrew T. Levin, 1995.
"Inferences from parametric and non-parametric covariance matrix estimation procedures,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
504, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wouter J. Den Haan & Andrew Levin, 1996. "Inferences from Parametric and Non-Parametric Covariance Matrix Estimation Procedures," NBER Technical Working Papers 0195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi & Hausman, Jerry A., 1986. "Errors in variables in panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 93-118, February.
- Jaya Krishnakumar, 1995. "A General Methodology of Robust Estimation for Panel Data Models," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 95.02, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Independent Observations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 483-499, March.
- Krasker, William S & Welsch, Roy E, 1985. "Resistant Estimation for Simultaneous-Equations Models Using Weighted Instrumental Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1475-1488, November.
- Hinloopen, Jeroen & Wagenvoort, Rien, 1997. "On the computation and efficiency of a HBP-GM estimator some simulation results," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-15, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Kalina, 2012. "On Multivariate Methods in Robust Econometrics," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(1), pages 69-82.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Georges Bresson, 2012. "A Robust Hausman-Taylor Estimator," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 140, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Gabriela V. Cohen Freue & Hernan Ortiz-Molina & Ruben H. Zamar, 2013. "A Natural Robustification of the Ordinary Instrumental Variables Estimator," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(3), pages 641-650, September.
- Čížek, Pavel, 2012.
"Semiparametric robust estimation of truncated and censored regression models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 347-366.
- Cizek, P., 2008. "Semiparametric Robust Estimation of Truncated and Censored Regression Models," Discussion Paper 2008-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2005. "Comparing Distributions: The Harmonic Mass Index," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-122/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Dec 2005.
- Pavel Cizek & Wolfgang Härdle, 2006. "Robust Econometrics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-050, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:113:y:2017:i:c:p:398-423 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:2:p:169-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aquaro, M., 2013. "Pairwise difference estimation of linear panel data," Other publications TiSEM 2786f9bb-fbe1-4bac-8efc-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cizek, P., 2009. "Generalized Methods of Trimmed Moments," Discussion Paper 2009-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aquaro, M. & Čížek, P., 2013.
"One-step robust estimation of fixed-effects panel data models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 536-548.
- Aquaro, M. & Cizek, P., 2010. "One-Step Robust Estimation of Fixed-Effects Panel Data Models," Discussion Paper 2010-110, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Meijer, Erik & Spierdijk, Laura & Wansbeek, Tom, 2017.
"Consistent estimation of linear panel data models with measurement error,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 169-180.
- Erik Meijer & Laura Spierdijk & Tom J. Wansbeek, 2015. "Consistent Estimation of Linear Panel Data Models with Measurement Error," CESifo Working Paper Series 5164, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:106:y:2002:i:2:p:297-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.