On B-robust instrumental variable estimation of the linear model with panel data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kocherlakota, Narayana R., 1990. "On tests of representative consumer asset pricing models," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 285-304, October.
- Wouter J. Den Haan & Andrew Levin, 1996.
"Inferences from Parametric and Non-Parametric Covariance Matrix Estimation Procedures,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wouter J. den Haan & Andrew T. Levin, 1995. "Inferences from parametric and non-parametric covariance matrix estimation procedures," International Finance Discussion Papers 504, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-54, July.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Independent Observations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 483-99, March.
- Krasker, William S & Welsch, Roy E, 1985. "Resistant Estimation for Simultaneous-Equations Models Using Weighted Instrumental Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1475-88, November.
- Zvi Griliches & Jerry A. Hausman, 1984.
"Errors in Variables in Panel Data,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaya Krishnakumar, 1995. "A General Methodology of Robust Estimation for Panel Data Models," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 95.02, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Hinloopen, Jeroen & Wagenvoort, Rien, 1997. "On the computation and efficiency of a HBP-GM estimator some simulation results," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum, 1994.
"Small sample properties of generalized method of moments based Wald tests,"
Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues
94-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum, 1994. "Small Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Based Wald Tests," NBER Technical Working Papers 0155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronchetti, Elvezio & Trojani, Fabio, 2001. "Robust inference with GMM estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 37-69, March.
- Krasker, William S, 1986. "Two-Stage Bounded-Influence Estimators for Simultaneous-Equations Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 4(4), pages 437-44, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:106:y:2002:i:2:p:297-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.