On the computation and efficiency of a HBP-GM estimator some simulation results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Wagner, Joachim, 1994. "Robust regression with a distributed intercept using least median of squares," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 65-76, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wagenvoort, Rien, 2003. "Are finance constraints hindering the growth of SMEs in Europe?," EIB Papers 7/2003, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Georges Bresson, 2012. "A Robust Hausman-Taylor Estimator," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 140, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Wagenvoort, Rien & Schure, Paul, 1999. "The Recursive Thick Frontier Approach to Estimating Efficiency," Economic and Financial Reports 1999/2, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Wagenvoort, Rien & Waldmann, Robert, 2002. "On B-robust instrumental variable estimation of the linear model with panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 297-324, February.
- Wagenvoort, Rien, 2007. "Does the hedge fund industry deliver alpha?," Economic and Financial Reports 2006/2, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Rien J. L. M. Wagenvoort & Paul H. Schure, 2006.
"A Recursive Thick Frontier Approach to Estimating Production Efficiency,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(2), pages 183-201, April.
- Rien Wagenvoort & Paul Schure, 2005. "A Recursive Thick Frontier Approach To Estimating Production Efficiency," Econometrics Working Papers 0503, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Jeroen Hinloopen, 2003. "Innovation performance across Europe," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 145-161.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:25:y:1997:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.