Robustness for Dummies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Vincenzo Verardi & Marjorie Gassner & Darwin Ugarte, 2012. "Robustness for Dummies," Working Papers 1206, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Vincenzo Verardi & Marjorie Gassner & Darwin Ugarte, 2012. "Robustness for dummies," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2012 09, Stata Users Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Wagner, Joachim, 1994. "Robust regression with a distributed intercept using least median of squares," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 65-76, January.
- Croux, Christophe & Haesbroeck, Gentiane, 2003. "Implementing the Bianco and Yohai estimator for logistic regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 273-295, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Luis Castro Peñarrieta, 2017.
"Outliers in semi-parametric Estimation of Treatment Effects,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF
015810, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Luis Castro Peñarrieta, 2017. "Outliers in semi-parametric Estimation of Treatment Effects," Development Research Working Paper Series 06/2017, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsS-estimators; Robust Regression; Dummy Variables; Outliers;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/117087. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.