Robustness for Dummies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vincenzo Verardi & Marjorie Gassner & Darwin Ugarte, 2012. "Robustness for dummies," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2012 09, Stata Users Group.
- Vincenzo Verardi & Marjorie Gassner & Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros, 2012. "Robustness for Dummies," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Wagner, Joachim, 1994. "Robust regression with a distributed intercept using least median of squares," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 65-76, January.
- Croux, Christophe & Haesbroeck, Gentiane, 2003. "Implementing the Bianco and Yohai estimator for logistic regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 273-295, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Luis Castro Peñarrieta, 2017.
"Outliers in semi-parametric Estimation of Treatment Effects,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF
015810, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Darwin Ugarte Ontiveros & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza & Luis Castro Peñarrieta, 2017. "Outliers in semi-parametric Estimation of Treatment Effects," Development Research Working Paper Series 06/2017, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsS-estimators; robust regression; dummy variable; outliers;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nam:wpaper:1206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie-Helene Mathieu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fsfunbe.html .