On Multivariate Methods in Robust Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Ronchetti, Elvezio & Trojani, Fabio, 2001. "Robust inference with GMM estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 37-69, March.
- Marco Riani & Anthony C. Atkinson & Andrea Cerioli, 2009.
"Finding an unknown number of multivariate outliers,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 447-466.
- Riani, Marco & Atkinson, Anthony C. & Cerioli, Andrea, 2009. "Finding an unknown number of multivariate outliers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30462, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wagenvoort, Rien & Waldmann, Robert, 2002. "On B-robust instrumental variable estimation of the linear model with panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 297-324, February.
- Cragg, John G, 1983. "More Efficient Estimation in the Presence of Heteroscedasticity of Unknown Form," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 751-763, May.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Applications of Generalized Method of Moments Estimation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 87-100, Fall.
- Garcia-Escudero, Luis Angel & Gordaliza, Alfonso, 2005. "Generalized Radius Processes for Elliptically Contoured Distributions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1036-1045, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimír Benáček & Eva Michalíková, 2016. "The Factors of Growth of Small Family Businesses. A Robust Estimation of the Behavioural Consistency in Panel Data Models," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 85-98.
More about this item
Keywordsleast weighted squares; heteroscedasticity; multivariate statistics; model selection; diagnostics; computational aspects;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2012:y:2012:i:1:id:411:p:69-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .