A short comment on the JE Open forum essays
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheng Hsiao, 1997. "Cointegration and Dynamic Simultaneous Equations Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 647-670, May.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Hyungsik R. Moon, 1999.
"Linear Regression Limit Theory for Nonstationary Panel Data,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1057-1112, September.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Hyungsik R. Moon, 1999. "Linear Regression Limit Theory for Nonstationary Panel Data," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1222, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Megumi Kubota, "undated". "Real Exchange Rate Misalignments: Theoretical Modelling and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers 09/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2006. "Modelling the Fisher hypothesis: World wide evidence," Economics Working Papers 2006-04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Paolo Piselli, 2006. "Determinants of long-run regional productivity: the role of R&D, human capital and public infrastructure," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 597, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Song, Tao & Zheng, Tingguo & Tong, Lianjun, 2008. "An empirical test of the environmental Kuznets curve in China: A panel cointegration approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 381-392, September.
- Karaman Örsal, Deniz Dilan & Droge, Bernd, 2014.
"Panel cointegration testing in the presence of a time trend,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 377-390.
- Bernd Droge & Deniz Dilan Karaman Ã–rsal, 2009. "Panel Cointegration Testing in the Presence of a Time Trend," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jaebeom Kim & Masao Ogaki & Minseok Yang, 2007. "Structural Error Correction Models: A System Method for Linear Rational Expectations Models and an Application to an Exchange Rate Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(8), pages 2057-2075, December.
- Lindh, Thomas & Malmberg, Bo, 2007.
"Demographically based global income forecasts up to the year 2050,"
International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 553-567.
- Malmberg, Bo & Lindh, Thomas, 2004. "Demographically based global income forecasts up to the year 2050," Arbetsrapport 2004:7, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Serge Coulombe, 2008. "Employment Adjustments in High-Trade-Exposed Manufacturing in Canada," Working Papers 0803E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lei Wan & Huiyu Liu & Haibo Gong & Yujia Ren, 2020. "Effects of Climate and Land Use changes on Vegetation Dynamics in the Yangtze River Delta, China Based on Abrupt Change Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-20, March.
- Okui, Ryo, 2009. "Testing serial correlation in fixed effects regression models based on asymptotically unbiased autocorrelation estimators," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 2897-2909.
- Valérie Mignon & Christophe Hurlin, 2007.
"Une synthèse des tests de cointégration sur données de panel,"
Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 180(4), pages 241-265.
- Christophe Hurlin & Valérie Mignon, 2007. "Une synthèse des tests de cointégration sur données de Panel," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 241-265.
- Christophe Hurlin & Valérie Mignon, 2006. "Une synthèse des tests de cointégration sur données de panel," Working Papers halshs-00070887, HAL.
- Christophe Hurlin, 2007. "Une Synthèse des Tests de Cointégration sur Données de Panel," Post-Print halshs-00270210, HAL.
- Christophe HURLIN & V. MIGNON, 2006. "Une synthèse des tests de co-intégration sur données de panel," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1724, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Yanchun Chen & Botang Han & Wenmei Liu, 2016. "Green technology innovation and energy intensity in China," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 84(1), pages 317-332, November.
- Yeung, Matthew C.H. & Ramasamy, Bala & Chen, Junsong & Paliwoda, Stan, 2013.
"Customer satisfaction and consumer expenditure in selected European countries,"
International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 406-416.
- Matthew C. H. Yeung & Bala Ramasamy & Junsong Chen & Stanley J. Paliwoda, 2013. "Customer satisfaction and consumer expenditure in selected European countries," Post-Print hal-02312298, HAL.
- Lee, Yoon-Jin & Okui, Ryo & Shintani, Mototsugu, 2018.
"Asymptotic inference for dynamic panel estimators of infinite order autoregressive processes,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 204(2), pages 147-158.
- Yoon-Jin Lee & Ryo Okui & Mototsugu Shintani, 2013. "Asymptotic Inference for Dynamic Panel Estimators of In nite Order Autoregressive Processes," KIER Working Papers 879, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Cheng Hsiao, 2007.
"Panel data analysis—advantages and challenges,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 16(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Cheng Hsiao, 2006. "Panel Data Analysis - Advantages and Challenges," IEPR Working Papers 06.49, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Cheng Hsiao, 2013. "Panel Data Analysis - Advantages and Challenges," Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Chang, Yoosoon, 2004.
"Bootstrap unit root tests in panels with cross-sectional dependency,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 263-293, June.
- Yoosoon Chang, 2000. "Bootstrap Unit Root Tests in Panels with Cross-Sectional Dependency," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1251, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chang, Yoosoon, 2002. "Bootstrap Unit Root Tests in Panels with Cross-Sectional Dependency," Working Papers 2000-01, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Yoosoon Chang, 2000. "Bootstrap Unit Root Tests in Panels with Cross-Sectional Dependency," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1585, Econometric Society.
- Frank Kleibergen, 2004. "Expansions of GMM statistics that indicate their properties under weak and/or many instruments and the bootstrap," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 408, Econometric Society.
- Anke Hoeffler & Robert H. Bates & Ghada Fayad, 2012. "Income and Democracy; Lipset's Law Revisited," IMF Working Papers 2012/295, International Monetary Fund.
- Nagmi Moftah Aimer, 2020. "Renewable energy consumption, financial development and economic growth: Evidence from panel data for the Middle East and North African countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 40(3), pages 2058-2072.
- Konopczak, Michal, 2015. "Government debt holdings of non-residents – an analysis of the impact on selected emerging economies’ sovereign risk," MPRA Paper 68597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:100:y:2001:i:1:p:77-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.