Voluntary contributions to a dynamic public good: Experimental evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Noussair, C.N. & Soo, C., 2008. "Voluntary contributions to a dynamic public good : Experimental evidence," Other publications TiSEM 5cd314a3-4d71-4d8b-bfd9-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreoni, James, 1988. "Why free ride? : Strategies and learning in public goods experiments," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 291-304, December.
- Simon Gachter & Ernst Fehr, 2000.
"Cooperation and Punishment in Public Goods Experiments,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 980-994, September.
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, "undated". "Cooperation and Punishment in Public Goods Experiments," IEW - Working Papers 010, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, 1999. "Cooperation and Punishment in Public Goods Experiments," CESifo Working Paper Series 183, CESifo Group Munich.
- Keser, Claudia & van Winden, Frans, 2000.
" Conditional Cooperation and Voluntary Contributions to Public Goods,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(1), pages 23-39, March.
- Claudia Keser & Frans A.A.M. van Winden, 2000. "Conditional Cooperation and Voluntary Contributions to Public Goods," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-011/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- R. Mark Isaac & James M. Walker, 1988.
"Group Size Effects in Public Goods Provision: The Voluntary Contributions Mechanism,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 179-199.
- R. M. Isaac & J. M. Walker, 2010. "Group size effects in public goods provision: The voluntary contribution mechanism," Levine's Working Paper Archive 310, David K. Levine.
- Mark Isaac, R. & McCue, Kenneth F. & Plott, Charles R., 1985.
"Public goods provision in an experimental environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 51-74.
- Isaac, R. Mark & McCue, Kenneth F. & Plott, Charles R., "undated". "Public Goods Provision in an Experimental Environment," Working Papers 428, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Isaac, R Mark & Walker, James M, 1988. "Communication and Free-Riding Behavior: The Voluntary Contribution Mechanism," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(4), pages 585-608, October.
- Rachel Croson & Melanie Marks, 2000. "Step Returns in Threshold Public Goods: A Meta- and Experimental Analysis," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 2(3), pages 239-259, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Battaglini & Salvatore Nunnari & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2016.
"The Dynamic Free Rider Problem: A Laboratory Study,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, pages 268-308.
- Marco Battaglini & Salvatore Nunnari & Thomas R. R. Palfrey, 2012. "The Dynamic Free Rider Problem: A Laboratory Study," Working Papers 1434, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Battaglini, Marco & Nunnari, Salvatore & Palfrey, Thomas R, 2015. "The Dynamic Free Rider Problem: A Laboratory Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 10788, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guererk, Oezguer & Rockenbach, Bettina & Wolff, Irenaeus, 2010.
"The effects of punishment in dynamic public-good games,"
22097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bettina Rockenbach & Irenaeus Wolff, 2017. "The effects of punishment in dynamic public-good games," TWI Research Paper Series 106, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:150:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:98:y:2008:i:1:p:71-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .