Logarithmic quasi-homothetic preferences
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521296762 is not listed on IDEAS
- Datta, Bipasa & Dixon, Huw, 2000. "Linear-homothetic preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 55-61, October.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1979. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-479, November.
- Datta, Bipasa & Dixon, Huw, 2001. "Omega-Homothetic Preferences: Theory and Applications," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 48(2), pages 148-63, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:90:y:2006:i:3:p:433-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.